Plugin Contributions

Default Improved Attributes Controller

This mod is touted as an improvement to the standard attributes controller, because of the following features:
    1) Only shows option values related to option name.
    2) Allows multiple selection of option values (by holding down the ctrl key).
    However...
    Contrary to the standard attributes controller, the option values are totally randomized instead of being sorted.
    For guys that have lots (over 70) of these values it becomes a difficult task to sift in that small box until you find the one you want.
    I tried to sort from Admin --> Tools --> Store Manager, but that doesn't help, the randomization is always there.
    In light of the above, I am weighing whether this is really a time saver or a complication.
    It would be a nice mod if it would sort.
    Can anybody help with this?
    Also, it does insert multiple values in one shot, but...the images have to be inserted manually. Again, not much of a time saver there.
    I am not being rude, just stating fact, I appreciate the effort of developers.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Improved Attributes Controller

This question would be better asked in the main Improved Attributes Controller thread.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ckosloff View Post
    This mod is touted as an improvement to the standard attributes controller, because of the following features:
    1) Only shows option values related to option name.
    2) Allows multiple selection of option values (by holding down the ctrl key).
    However...
    Contrary to the standard attributes controller, the option values are totally randomized instead of being sorted.
    For guys that have lots (over 70) of these values it becomes a difficult task to sift in that small box until you find the one you want.
    I tried to sort from Admin --> Tools --> Store Manager, but that doesn't help, the randomization is always there.
    In light of the above, I am weighing whether this is really a time saver or a complication.
    It would be a nice mod if it would sort.
    Can anybody help with this?
    Also, it does insert multiple values in one shot, but...the images have to be inserted manually. Again, not much of a time saver there.
    I am not being rude, just stating fact, I appreciate the effort of developers.
    Try the fix located in this thread I think you'll find that the option values will sort as you wish.

Option values and images are two different things and have always been added seperately.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much, Kuroi and Clyde Jones, for the quick support on a Sunday.
    I tried first to find the thread in the appropriate section but couldn't, guess it's buried somewhere deep, they should really make it a sticky.
    I am now moving to the first thread and request a moderator to delete this duplicate thread.