Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Advice on "recent orders" not showing

Hello, i just moved the store from a domain to anoher, i successfully imported the database from one domain to another one.

I've succesfully uploaded all the files into the new server, and while i was testing the store with the new configuration, i decided to check it with a test orded (just using the credit card module)

I managed to create some orders to which i received the order id with an address to check them.

However, when i log into the admin area, those new orders are not shown in the recent orders box, however, if i search for them using the id i can see them, also, if i check the reports, i can see the total of the orders in that day, and it sums well.

I've checked modules OT_total (i think that's the name) and it's installed, so i tried uninstalled it and reinstalling it (also re-uploading it)

I've set the chmod correctly, in the databse also, re configured the: "name"_KEY value of configurations with the directory of the cache.

Right now i'm clueless as to what to do, and any advice would come in really handy!

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Advice on recent orders bug

First, check that the two configure.php files have the same URLs, databases etc.

/includes/configure.php
    /admin/includes/configure.php

Check the orders_total table in your database does contain an orders_id for the ot_total in the class field ...

Check that the orders_total_id field in the orders_total table of your database is set to auto_increment in the Extra column ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    First, check that the two configure.php files have the same URLs, databases etc.

/includes/configure.php
    /admin/includes/configure.php
    //CHECKED!!!

Check the orders_total table in your database does contain an orders_id for the ot_total in the class field ...

Check that the orders_total_id field in the orders_total table of your database is set to auto_increment in the Extra column ...
    ///
    OH GOD, the last id here is the one prior to the database change, so the error, must be here, the new orders are not here, but :

orders_total_id --- auto_increment

it is set to auto increment, can this be a php file problem then?

However we are much closer to the source of the problem than before!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mochino View Post
    OH GOD, the last id here is the one prior to the database change, so the error, must be here, the new orders are not here
    ... or perhaps you're still pointing to the old database ?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Advice on "recent orders" not showing

It would be strange since i've checked both configure files and they are pointing to the newest one.

Plugin Contributions

I've tried again and still it's a no go, Even while trying to check the order's historial as a user i can't see the orders i've made, can this info help?

Plugin Contributions

also, just to be sure, i've checked the other database and it's the same, the order prior to the database change is there, so the files are not pointing to the old database as DrByte suggested is there anything i can try?

Plugin Contributions

can this error be due to mysql 5 running in the new server because i'm also getting now a 'p.products_id' in 'on clause' error!

I'm going to try to patch it with the user patch and see if it works.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mochino View Post
    when i log into the admin area, those new orders are not shown in the recent orders box, however, if i search for them using the id i can see them
    When you "find" them that way, what's listed as the order-status setting? And if you "edit" the order, what order status is listed with the comments section?

Also, under Admin->modules->order total, what are your settings ?

And, under Admin->Localization->Order Status, what do you have listed ?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

thank you so much for your support, i decided to give an update a try since the version incompatibilietes with mysql 5 in the new server.

Seems like everything is working well now,

But my template is no longer working, it doesn't show all side boxes etc in the page, is this common or am i doing something wrong?

Right now i'm trying to re-do all the template based on the default one, just to be sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast