I am trying to install Hareslade's version of moku's book product type. When I upload the main sql patch file, I get the following error:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id'=>'1', 'text'=>'True'), array('id'=>'0', 'text'=>'False')), ', now())' at line 1
in:
[INSERT INTO product_type_layout (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, product_type_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Enable the Book Search', 'SEARCH_PRODUCT_BOOK_ENABLED', '1', 'Add the books to the search engine 0= off 1= on', '7', '0', 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array('id'=>'1', 'text'=>'True'), array('id'=>'0', 'text'=>'False')), ', now());]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
Can anyone help correct this error? What changes would I need to make to the syntax? My server is running MySQL 5.0.24-standard-log

Thanks in advance.