Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help with Virtual Merchant module

I'm using Virtual Merchant with 1.3.9h and it's ok if you update the above code for Pre-Confirmation checks and it works with no problem.

Plugin Contributions

A question about the Elavon add-on... I had installed it a little while ago, and tested it live with a proper credit card. I was able to get one transaction out of it that was visible on the virtual merchant login area. The rest of the tests however, returned "Error Credit Card Processing Error: Couldn't resolve host 'www.myvirtualmerchant.com' ", including two customer purchase attempts. I am using zencart 1.3.9, so far paypal express has been my default (and only) CC processing choice. I also noticed that before it would send an error message to my admin email, which it doesn't do anymore (despite the option being left at 'true').
    My question is why would the module have worked once and then never again? I am using the standard settings from the add-on (Version 1.2). There have been no other upgrades between the original test and all subsequent tests. Where would I go from here? Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Does this module work with 1.39h or 1.5? Are there any other Virtual Merchant modules?

This thread had lot's of activity up until about a year ago and then just stopped.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

We are trying to set up a moneris Hosted Pay Page but getting an error
    Fatal Error - please contact Merchant for support.

The Moneris account details etc being submitted is below :
    <input type="hidden" name="hdnAmount" id="hdnAmount" />
    <input type="hidden" name="charge_total" id="charge_total" />
    <input type="hidden" name="hdnStoryId" id="hdnStoryId" value="<?php echo $id; ?>" />
    <input TYPE="hidden" NAME="order_id" VALUE="hpp_mr_test_12015045405">
    <input TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="ps_store_id" VALUE="ZG6RYg2691">
    <input TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="hpp_key" VALUE="hpMPJ1UHUJJ3">
    <!-- Additional Optional Details -->
    <input type="hidden" name="cust_id" value="customer num">
    Anyone any idea??
    Not getting any response from Moneris.

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Same question!

Quote Originally Posted by skidude View Post
    Does this module work with 1.39h or 1.5? Are there any other Virtual Merchant modules?

This thread had lot's of activity up until about a year ago and then just stopped.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Have you tried it? What did you find?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Have you tried it? What did you find?
    Just installed and this is what i get on checkout:

There has been an error processing your credit card!
    An internal error occured during the communication with the Payment Gateway! Please try it again later. If this error occurs again, please choose a different payment option and inform customer support of this error! Thank You!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ShopVille View Post
    Just installed and this is what i get on checkout:
    I now realized the error was due to a wrong userId, however even after correcting the user ID all transactions come in with an "AMOUNT ERROR", transactions being received by virtual merchant as $0.00

Plugin Contributions

I just got this notice from Virtual Merchant. I hope somebody knows how to implement this change.....

Thank you for being a loyal Elavon customer and VirtualMerchant user. We value your business and want to take this opportunity to notify you of security enhancements that will require code changes by your system administrator or developer by October 2013. If changes are not made, VirtualMerchant will reject transactions and you will not be able to process payments.

Step 1 – Update your code to transmit the User ID that is required in addition to the Merchant ID & PIN for all integrated transactions.

Step 2 – Ensure that all integrated transactions uniquely include the following:
    • VirtualMerchant ID (VID) = ssl_merchant_id
    • VirtualMerchant User Id = ssl_user_id
    • VirtualMerchant PIN = ssl_pin

Step 3 – If you are sending the Merchant Administrator User ID (MA User ID) in the user ID field, it will need to be changed as VirtualMerchant will no longer accept MA User ID.

To avoid any interruptions in processing, please consult with your systems administrator to ensure that these coding changes are made in advance of the October 11, 2013 date in order to avoid any interruption.

Plugin Contributions

Default Integration with Elavon's Virtual Merchant

I recently found an add-in from the 2007 timeframe called "Virtual Merchant Enhanced Payment Module". Has anyone worked on this since that time? The folks at Elavon do not list zencart as a supported ecommerce site/cart, but I find it hard to believe that work hasn't been done more recently than 2007.

Is there anyone currently using Virtual Merchant with zencart? If so, can you steer me to a possible solution to getting my cart to safely and effectively "work" with Virtual Merchant. Thanks!

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast