Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help with Virtual Merchant module

Updating a Zen Cart install from an older 1.3.x to 1.5.1. Hoping to employ a Virtual Merchant payment module supporting current version of Zen Cart and which also supports updated requirements by Elavon (as posted above April 2013).

Anyone have success using the payment module linked below with Zen Cart 1.5.1.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=573

Any module code updates available?

I see a business named "Zencart-Modules UK" offers to install/configure the module on Zen Cart. Any ideas if this is a reputable business and has the stamp of approval from The ZC dev team/Zen Ventures? Looks iffy as the site displays no phone number, email address, mailing address or names of principals behind the site.
    http://zencart-modules.co.uk/index.p...roducts_id=507

Plugin Contributions

I tried the old version of Virtual Merchant Enhanced Payment Module on my shop running 1.5.0 but it didnčt work.

I would really appreciate if it will be updated!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ShopVille View Post
    I tried the old version of Virtual Merchant Enhanced Payment Module on my shop running 1.5.0 but it didnčt work.
    That's unfortunate. I need Virtual Merchant support.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon View Post
    That's unfortunate. I need Virtual Merchant support.
    Bump bump

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Integration with Elavon's Virtual Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Tallyho6 View Post
    I recently found an add-in from the 2007 timeframe called "Virtual Merchant Enhanced Payment Module". Has anyone worked on this since that time? The folks at Elavon do not list zencart as a supported ecommerce site/cart, but I find it hard to believe that work hasn't been done more recently than 2007. Is there anyone currently using Virtual Merchant with zencart? If so, can you steer me to a possible solution to getting my cart to safely and effectively "work" with Virtual Merchant. Thanks!

Same here!

Plugin Contributions

I ported it myself to zencart 1.5.1. It only need 3 lines of change. There are some hard code cur values that need to be changed... Multiple currency website it will cause problems. As i work as a developer and my task was to make it work the cheapest I changed it so it works for one currency. This can actually be done via the database and is not really a bug. The other issue is that the update status doesn't work, added one line of code were it validated that it went thru. If you got a little bit of php knowledge its an easy one too debug.
    Last edited by benwpr; 22 Nov 2013 at 12:49 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I have Virtual merchant on my sites.
    Contact me by PM & I can email the developer manual as it is too large to attach.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by benwpr View Post
    I ported it myself to zencart 1.5.1. It only need 3 lines of change. There are some hard code cur values that need to be changed... Multiple currency website it will cause problems. As i work as a developer and my task was to make it work the cheapest I changed it so it works for one currency. This can actually be done via the database and is not really a bug. The other issue is that the update status doesn't work, added one line of code were it validated that it went thru. If you got a little bit of php knowledge its an easy one too debug.
    I only use one currency, could you direct me to the sections that need change? Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by benwpr View Post
    I only use one currency, could you direct me to the sections that need change? Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Not sure why my last post was entered twice... Anyways, I recently upgraded to 1.51 and want to report that the Virtual Merchant module still works as before, no additions or changes were required.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast