Plugin Contributions

red flag Australian Post Module heartbreak!

I just cant get it right.
    I have installed and reinstalled a thousand times... well almost

Going from the improved version back again. I reverted back to the original in an attempt to get the cart to see the weight maximum but niether mods would do it. Sooooo....now the web site owner rings me to say it is not working out overseas postage correctly.

I then try to replace the old version with the Aust Post improved AGAIN and i am getting errors and the checkout page looks magnigied. I found a post suggesting to reinstall the flat.php file and I tried this with no luck.

The owner of this site has had a gut full as it has been going for for a couple of weeks now and I am close to tears. I really need help please.

I fixed the wieght max problem by nominating the appropriate products as call for price but now I have to fix module errors again.

This is the error:
    PHP Code:
    Warning:  shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/) [function.shipping]: failed to open streamSuccess in /home2/creativ/public_html/aussiedog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 44

Warning
    :  shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/) [function.shipping]: failed to open streamSuccess in /home2/creativ/public_html/aussiedog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 44

Warning
    :  shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/) [function.shipping]: failed to open streamSuccess in /home2/creativ/public_html/aussiedog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 44

Warning
    :  shipping() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php4/lib/php'in /home2/creativ/public_html/aussiedog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 44

Warning

Warning

Warning

Warning
    :  shipping() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php4/lib/php'in /home2/creativ/public_html/aussiedog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 44 
    'E-Start your web store' book - I Got it and now ..... I GET IT !....Well alot more of it anyway (-:

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Australian Post Module heartbreak!

I installed that file from an different download and although I get an error on another line I have fixed that before by commenting the line out.
    I did this time and at least it is functioning.
    'E-Start your web store' book - I Got it and now ..... I GET IT !....Well alot more of it anyway (-: