Ok I finally got everything setup for using paypal sandbox, so here's the problem. When I confirm my order, it takes me to the paypal login page. I enter my login information for my test buyer account and then get taken to the Review Your Information page, with the pay now button at the bottom. When I click that, I go to a blank page, except for this error:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/.siggi/optimum99/optimumanime.com/shop/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 38

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/.siggi/optimum99/optimumanime.com/shop/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 39

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.siggi/optimum99/optimumanime.com/shop/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php:38) in /home/.siggi/optimum99/optimumanime.com/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Any ideas as to what might be the problem? I could sure use some help with this one. Thanks.