Hi there!

I have a shop almost ready to go, but then I noticed some of my products have been displaying an incorrect shipping weight.

Let me give some background.

I have a single product, but it is available in two different packages (cartons which add 3 lbs per item, and bags, which add 1 lb per item). In addition, there is a quantity discount for item counts 10-19 and another for item counts 20+.

So the way this is currently set up is:

Item 101 - Product in Qty 1-9, shipping weight 58 lbs each.
Item 102 - Product in Qty 10-19, shipping weight 56 lbs each.
Item 103 - Product in Qties of 20 or more, shipping weight 56 lbs each.

Right now, if I add item 101 to my cart, the weight calculates correctly, but if I add items 102 or 103 to my cart, the shipping weight for those items displays at 1/3rd the actual weight. So that 12 of item 102 weighs 223.999999 lbs, when it ought to weigh 672.

Where would something like this be controlled from? As far as I can tell, other than quantities and the shipping weight specific to the item, items 102 and 103 are set up just like item 101. I'm at a loss as to why this happens, but it greatly affects the shipping cost, as you can imagine, and allows the customer to select UPS shipping when really these items need to be shipped freight.

Thanks in Advance!