Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export Shipping & Order Information

I am using Zen cart version 1.5.8 and PHP 7.4.3
    I have a clean install and I installed the plugin Export Shipping & Order Information.
    Plugins installed are:
    EasyPopulate-4.master-ZC
    backup_mysql_plugin_v1-5g

I am getting a PHP error (see below) right after install of the plugin

--> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'downloaded_ship' in 'where clause' :: SELECT count(*) as total FROM (select o.orders_id, customers_email_address, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, shipping_method, customers_telephone, order_total, date_purchased from zenlq_orders o where downloaded_ship='no' order by orders_id asc) countresults ==> (as called by) /control/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 220 <== in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.

I am not a pro when it comes to PHP so a simple explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export Shipping & Order Information

Did you run the sql statement in the INSTALL.sql file ? This adds the column "downloaded_ship" to the orders table.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

Default Export Shipping & Order Information v1.4.1

I have an updated version of Export Shipping & Order Information in my GitHub at https://github.com/OldNGreyBMR/expor...tree/SEO1.4.1c. This version has been tested with ZenCart v157 and v158a and PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.2.

BE WARNED! I have changed the order of the columns output in the CSV file to match reconciliation spreadsheets I have been using for years.
    The default order in this version is:
    Order ID, Customer Email, First Name, Last Name, Company, Delivery Street, Delivery Suburb, Delivery City, Delivery State, Delivery Post Code, Delivery Country, Ship Dest Type, Order Date, Product Qty, Product Model, Product Name, Products Price, Product Attributes, Line cost, Line tax, Order Subtotal, Shipping Total, Order Discount, Order Total, Order Tax, Payment Method

Other changes are: all discounts are now included; line tax is now calculated; version number is displayed in admin; defaulted the most commonly used checkboxes (by me) to "Checked" .
    If you select an option that is not checked by default the order of the column heading may be incorrect. I am working on it for a future release.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export Shipping & Order Information v1.4.1

thanks for maintaining this module @OldNGrey.

I have updated https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=406 to point to your repo.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, i am running Zencart v1.5.7d as a fresh install.
    I have just installed this modification and it works very well. however if i select the "1st Order Comment / Note" field to include with the csv file the process crashes.

I get the error "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again. If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields." displayed.

Has there been a change to the comments field in later versions of zencart?
    This modification worked perfectly on older zen stores.

Also how easy is it to add extra fields to this csv file. I need to add Customer ID and the 3 Category levels.
    My PHP skills aren't that good and im getting a bit lost looking into the code for this so don't mind paying for help.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Did you run the sql statement in the INSTALL.sql file ? This adds the column "downloaded_ship" to the orders table.

This is the only error I can create on a fresh install on 157d with PHP 8.0.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

Running ZC1.5.8a and updated to version 1.4.1d. In my tax item I am getting additional text in some of my line items. See below:

Line tax
    0"Year: 2010 | Make: Jayco | Model: baja 14f | VIN # (17 Characters Long): 1UJAJOBM9A15F0080 |
    0"Year: 2007 | Make: Palomino | Model (3 or 4 number + letters): P-283 | VIN # (17 Characters Long): 4X4CPN3158N035619 | Storage Compartment: Front |
    0"Year: 1997 | Make: Jayco | Model: TL | VIN # (17 Characters Long): 1UJAJ02H8V1BR0073 |
    0"Year: 1997 | Make: Jayco | Model: TL | VIN # (17 Characters Long): 1UJAJ02H8V1BR0073 |

The 0 is correct but the attributes/options for the items from the order appear to be included as well.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by n8pbm View Post
    Running ZC1.5.8a and updated to version 1.4.1d. In my tax item I am getting additional text in some of my line items. See below:

Line tax
    0"Year: 2010 | Make: Jayco | Model: baja 14f | VIN # (17 Characters Long): 1UJAJOBM9A15F0080 |
    0"Year: 2007 | Make: Palomino | Model (3 or 4 number + letters): P-283 | VIN # (17 Characters Long): 4X4CPN3158N035619 | Storage Compartment: Front |

The 0 is correct but the attributes/options for the items from the order appear to be included as well.
    I can replicate the issue and am working on it.
    I don't use attributes so this error wasn't detected in my testing.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

Default Export Shipping & Order Information v1.4.3

I have updated export shipping information and correct the attributes mixed with product name issue.

The latest version of the main file is in my GitHub https://github.com/OldNGreyBMR/expor....3/files/admin.

This can be downloaded and tested in a test environment. Test on zc158a and PHP 7.4 to 8.2

For the complete release I have also updated the sample documents and the language files. These will be provided to moderators soon.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

Default Export Shipping & Order Information v1.5.0

I have updated export shipping information and submitted it for moderation. When it is approved I will post here.

Version 1.5.0 supports zc1.5.7 and zc1.5.8+ and will run on PHP 7.4 to PHP 8.3

For zc1.5.8 the installer is in the zc_plugins structure and installs under admin Tools as "Export Shipping & Order Info II".
    For zc157 the files follow the older file structure.

The latest version of the main file is in my GitHub https://github.com/OldNGreyBMR/expor....3/files/admin.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast