Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export Shipping & Order Information

Has anything else changed other than the version upgrade. I can take a look and see what it might be on this end. Let me know that answer and I'll see what I can do.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Non-really. Just reapplied all the modules I've used in 1.51.

Only real changes were: Easy populate 1.3.9gp + 4.0, Walk-in Pickup shipping module, and Order Total optionals insurance.
    Easy Populate 1.3.9gp, and Easy Populate 4.0 stopped working in ZC 1.5.3. So I've gotten rid of EP 1.3.9gp, and updated EP 4 to the latest patch.
    The built in Walk-in store pickup module was broken so you can't restrict by regions with 1.5.3, applied modification fix.
    Finally, there's Order Total Insurance, was added shipping insurance even if Walk-in option was selected. Also a modification fix, by Ajeh.

Just really puzzled at why only the two fields aren't being exported, and the most important fields for accounting at that! No errors were thrown on the screen during export either. But ZC 1.5.3 seems to be quite the buggy release.

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    Has anything else changed other than the version upgrade. I can take a look and see what it might be on this end. Let me know that answer and I'll see what I can do.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chibipaw View Post
    ... Just really puzzled at why only the two fields aren't being exported ...
    The Export Shipping & Orders Information module is not compatible with Zen Cart 1.5.3+. If one wishes to use this module in newer versions of Zen Cart, the module will need to be updated.

NOTE 1: In particular, this module uses direct "mysql_*" functions (mixed with $db method calls). Best practice is for Zen Cart plugins (modules) to only use $db methods for accessing the database. This provides better long term compatibility with Zen Cart (and future versions).

NOTE 2: Zen Cart 1.5.3+ no longer uses "mysql_*" functions (these functions were removed from upstream versions of PHP). Instead Zen Cart now uses the newer "mysqli_*" functions. This means modules using "mysql_*" functions and relying on Zen Cart to open a MySQL connection for the "mysql_*" functions (instead of only using $db) will fail in Zen Cart 1.5.3+.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

Ummm that could be a problem. Are there any other alternative to dump details into a CSV file?
    right now Im using Sales Report 2.0. It does seem to do that, but lack detailed information, like order status. payment methods etc.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post
    The Export Shipping & Orders Information module is not compatible with Zen Cart 1.5.3+. If one wishes to use this module in newer versions of Zen Cart, the module will need to be updated.

NOTE 1: In particular, this module uses direct "mysql_*" functions (mixed with $db method calls). Best practice is for Zen Cart plugins (modules) to only use $db methods for accessing the database. This provides better long term compatibility with Zen Cart (and future versions).

NOTE 2: Zen Cart 1.5.3+ no longer uses "mysql_*" functions (these functions were removed from upstream versions of PHP). Instead Zen Cart now uses the newer "mysqli_*" functions. This means modules using "mysql_*" functions and relying on Zen Cart to open a MySQL connection for the "mysql_*" functions (instead of only using $db) will fail in Zen Cart 1.5.3+.
    Is anyone known to be working on a fix for this? Or can anyone recommend an alternative? I've barely enough experience with Zen Cart to create a site, but boy was this every a helpful module for the last site I created on 1.5.1...

Plugin Contributions

With the amount of cricket noise out there, it's pretty safe to say this is abandoned-ware.

Quote Originally Posted by kzabbott View Post
    Is anyone known to be working on a fix for this? Or can anyone recommend an alternative? I've barely enough experience with Zen Cart to create a site, but boy was this every a helpful module for the last site I created on 1.5.1...

Plugin Contributions

This awesome plugin has been a workhorse for me.
    I have modified it heavily as I only wanted to export Customer, Order ID, Part Name & Quantity.

Recently I added the Date of purchase using "date_purchase" as shown below to my exported data (*.csv file)

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    I need some help with this:
    The date is the full date and time stamp: 1/14/2015 1:52:31 PM
    I only want the date: 1/14/2015
    +++++++++++++++
    I modified ordersExport.php accordingly and In shipping_export.php I added this line around line 370 to populate the spread sheet date column:
    $str_export .= $FIELDSEPARATOR . $FIELDSTART . $order_details->fields['date_purchased'] . $FIELDEND;

Here's a bigger slice of the code where I added that line.

//*************eof State Abbr Codes********************//
    /******************************************************************************** ***************************************************/

if ($_POST['product_details'] == 1) { // Order details should be added to the export string.

if ($_POST['filelayout'] == 2) { // 1 PPR RADIO

$str_export .= $FIELDSEPARATOR . $FIELDSTART . $order_details->fields['products_name'] . $FIELDEND;
    // $str_export .= $FIELDSEPARATOR . $FIELDSTART . $order_details->fields['final_price'] . $FIELDEND;
    $str_export .= $FIELDSEPARATOR . $FIELDSTART . $order_details->fields['products_quantity'] . $FIELDEND;
    // $str_export .= $FIELDSEPARATOR . $FIELDSTART . $order_details->fields['products_model'] . $FIELDEND . $FIELDSEPARATOR;
    $str_export .= $FIELDSEPARATOR . $FIELDSTART . $order_details->fields['date_purchased'] . $FIELDEND;

$product_attributes_rows="SELECT Count(*) as num_rows

Plugin Contributions

I'm going to work on an update for this. I've been working on a few other updates to other plugins of mine and am now just getting around to this one.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Woo hoo! Excited to see this get resurrected!

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    I'm going to work on an update for this. I've been working on a few other updates to other plugins of mine and am now just getting around to this one.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by linuxguy2 View Post
    This awesome plugin has been a workhorse for me.
    I have modified it heavily as I only wanted to export Customer, Order ID, Part Name & Quantity.

Recently I added the Date of purchase using "date_purchase" as shown below to my exported data (*.csv file)

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    I need some help with this:
    The date is the full date and time stamp: 1/14/2015 1:52:31 PM
    I only want the date: 1/14/2015
    +++++++++++++++
    I modified ordersExport.php accordingly and In shipping_export.php I added this line around line 370 to populate the spread sheet date column:

Here's a bigger slice of the code where I added that line.

//*************eof State Abbr Codes********************//
    /******************************************************************************** ***************************************************/

if ($_POST['product_details'] == 1) { // Order details should be added to the export string.

if ($_POST['filelayout'] == 2) { // 1 PPR RADIO

$str_export .= $FIELDSEPARATOR . $FIELDSTART . $order_details->fields['products_name'] . $FIELDEND;
    // $str_export .= $FIELDSEPARATOR . $FIELDSTART . $order_details->fields['final_price'] . $FIELDEND;
    $str_export .= $FIELDSEPARATOR . $FIELDSTART . $order_details->fields['products_quantity'] . $FIELDEND;
    // $str_export .= $FIELDSEPARATOR . $FIELDSTART . $order_details->fields['products_model'] . $FIELDEND . $FIELDSEPARATOR;

$product_attributes_rows="SELECT Count(*) as num_rows

Still working on this and I know the solution is simple but I can't get it sorted...
    Any takers?

I have another Issue:
    Although I have this in my code around lines 675 I am not getting the date displayed on the main screen after I do an export.
    <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $date_purchased; ?></td>

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast