Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export Shipping & Order Information

ZC 1.5.1. The easy stuff first:

What code in export_shipping_information_V1.3.2.1/"shipping_export.php" do I change to set the below as defaults?
    (Obviously not the 10 things I tried
    1:
    Product per row.
    (Currently set to Order per row)
    2:
    Include Header Row In Export.
    (Currently you have a check box)
    3:
    Full Product Details
    (Currently you have a check box)

And the issue................
    ZC 1.5.1 with plugins: When installed in the order listed below everyone plays nice. Note the order listed and that EP4 & ESI must be installed before FEC.

EasyPopulate-4.0-master [mc12345678 strain], export_shipping_information_V1.3.2.1, FEC, column_layout_grid_2_3_1, extra_field_on_customer_sign_up_2-0, Minimum Order, AND Mods to the layout template.

I installed ESI on my production build which already had the other mods installed and ESI exports the headers but NO product data and does NOT throw any errors.
    I know this isn't much to go on but maybe some of you who are smarter that me (or at least know how ESI works) could tell me how this is possible.

Seems to me this is some sort of database ordering issue. I have compared the databases of the working vrs. non-working install and the only differences I could see was the order the plugins were install in.

NOTE:
    A similar condition exists with EasyPopulate-4.0-master in that it has to be installed before FEC. Because I already have it installed on my production build it's not a problem for me in the short term but may be a problem later on.

Thanks,
    Last edited by linuxguy2; 19 Feb 2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Typo

Plugin Contributions

It technically shouldn't matter what order any of those are installed in UNLESS, one of them has a "delete" type of command that in unknowingly removes some database field(s) from other modules (I've seen this before with a number of mods.)

To set defaults on the selection items you need to add another portion to the function for drawing either the radio fields, checkboxes etc...

Specifically you would need to add something that follows this pattern "$variablenamehere=true"

An example of how you would select by default the type of file layout would be

ORIGINAL LINE OF CODE:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_radio_field('filelayout', '2' );?>&nbsp;<?php echo TEXT_FILE_LAYOUT_PPR_FIELD; ?><br />
    CHANGE TO:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_radio_field('filelayout', '2' , $filelayout=true);?>&nbsp;<?php echo TEXT_FILE_LAYOUT_PPR_FIELD; ?><br />
    Notice the addition of the ", $filelayout=true" portion of code.

You would do the same for the checkboxes (adding the appropriate variable = to true for each that you wish to pre-select.

Example for checkbox would be:

ORIGINAL LINE:

Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_checkbox_field('product_details', '1');?>&nbsp;<?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_DETAILS_FIELD; ?> <span style="color: #ff0000"><strong>*</strong></span><br />
    CHANGE TO:

Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_checkbox_field('product_details', '1', $prod_details_checked=true);?>&nbsp;<?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_DETAILS_FIELD; ?> <span style="color: #ff0000"><strong>*</strong></span><br />
    Notice addition of the ", $prod_details_checked=true" portion.

Let me know if that helps.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the default code. Nothing like what I was trying. I'll try yours later today.

The SOI Issue:
    My Orders tables look identical as far as the same numbers of columns/fields except the order of them.
    Obviously if you add OSI first it's extra column/field is before the columns/fields FEC adds and the opposite if you add FEC first.

Is it a different table causing the problem?
    I reviewed the code in shipping_export.php but couldn't see where SOI pulls data from any other sql tables. Of course I'm not that good at PHP so I may have missed something.

The only other table I see affected is the "admin_pages but the same applies there, only the order is different.

Here's the two "orders" Tables
    i.e.. See red stuff

FEC First
    -- Table structure for table `orders`
    --

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `orders` (
    `orders_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    `customers_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `customers_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_company` varchar(64) DEFAULT NULL,
    `customers_street_address` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_suburb` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `customers_city` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_postcode` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_state` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `customers_country` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_telephone` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_email_address` varchar(96) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_address_format_id` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `delivery_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `delivery_company` varchar(64) DEFAULT NULL,
    `delivery_street_address` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `delivery_suburb` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `delivery_city` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `delivery_postcode` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `delivery_state` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `delivery_country` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `delivery_address_format_id` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `billing_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `billing_company` varchar(64) DEFAULT NULL,
    `billing_street_address` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `billing_suburb` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `billing_city` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `billing_postcode` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `billing_state` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `billing_country` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `billing_address_format_id` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `payment_method` varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `payment_module_code` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `shipping_method` varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `shipping_module_code` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `coupon_code` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `cc_type` varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
    `cc_owner` varchar(64) DEFAULT NULL,
    `cc_number` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `cc_expires` varchar(4) DEFAULT NULL,
    `cc_cvv` blob,
    `last_modified` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
    `date_purchased` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
    `orders_status` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `orders_date_finished` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
    `currency` char(3) DEFAULT NULL,
    `currency_value` decimal(14,6) DEFAULT NULL,
    `order_total` decimal(14,2) DEFAULT NULL,
    `order_tax` decimal(14,2) DEFAULT NULL,
    `paypal_ipn_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `ip_address` varchar(96) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `COWOA_order` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `downloaded_ship` enum('yes','no') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'no',

PRIMARY KEY (`orders_id`),
    KEY `idx_status_orders_cust_zen` (`orders_status`,`orders_id`,`customers_id`),
    KEY `idx_date_purchased_zen` (`date_purchased`),
    KEY `idx_cust_id_orders_id_zen` (`customers_id`,`orders_id`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=145 ;

--
    -- Dumping data for table `orders`
    --

INSERT INTO `orders` (`orders_id`, `customers_id`, `customers_name`, `customers_company`, `customers_street_address`, `customers_suburb`, `customers_city`, `customers_postcode`, `customers_state`, `customers_country`, `customers_telephone`, `customers_email_address`, `customers_address_format_id`, `delivery_name`, `delivery_company`, `delivery_street_address`, `delivery_suburb`, `delivery_city`, `delivery_postcode`, `delivery_state`, `delivery_country`, `delivery_address_format_id`, `billing_name`, `billing_company`, `billing_street_address`, `billing_suburb`, `billing_city`, `billing_postcode`, `billing_state`, `billing_country`, `billing_address_format_id`, `payment_method`, `payment_module_code`, `shipping_method`, `shipping_module_code`, `coupon_code`, `cc_type`, `cc_owner`, `cc_number`, `cc_expires`, `cc_cvv`, `last_modified`, `date_purchased`, `orders_status`, `orders_date_finished`, `currency`, `currency_value`, `order_total`, `order_tax`, `paypal_ipn_id`, `ip_address`, `COWOA_order`, `downloaded_ship`) VALUES
    (142, 62, 'rrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrr', 'Rhode Island', 'United States', 'rrrrrrrrrrrr', '[email protected]', 2, 'rrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrr', 'Rhode Island', 'United States', 2, 'rrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrr', 'rrrrrrrrrr', 'Rhode Island', 'United States', 2, '', 'moneyorder', 'Flat Rate (Best Way)', 'flat', '', '', '', '', '', NULL, NULL, '2014-02-17 12:44:14', 1, NULL, 'USD', '1.000000', '1282.05', '0.00', 0, '70.123.98.89 - 70.123.98.89', 0, 'no'),

SOI First
    Table structure for table `orders`
    --

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `orders` (
    `orders_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    `customers_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `customers_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_company` varchar(64) DEFAULT NULL,
    `customers_street_address` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_suburb` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `customers_city` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_postcode` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_state` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `customers_country` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_telephone` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_email_address` varchar(96) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `customers_address_format_id` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `delivery_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `delivery_company` varchar(64) DEFAULT NULL,
    `delivery_street_address` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `delivery_suburb` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `delivery_city` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `delivery_postcode` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `delivery_state` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `delivery_country` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `delivery_address_format_id` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `billing_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `billing_company` varchar(64) DEFAULT NULL,
    `billing_street_address` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `billing_suburb` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `billing_city` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `billing_postcode` varchar(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `billing_state` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `billing_country` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `billing_address_format_id` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `payment_method` varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `payment_module_code` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `shipping_method` varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `shipping_module_code` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `coupon_code` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `cc_type` varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
    `cc_owner` varchar(64) DEFAULT NULL,
    `cc_number` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
    `cc_expires` varchar(4) DEFAULT NULL,
    `cc_cvv` blob,
    `last_modified` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
    `date_purchased` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
    `orders_status` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `orders_date_finished` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
    `currency` char(3) DEFAULT NULL,
    `currency_value` decimal(14,6) DEFAULT NULL,
    `order_total` decimal(14,2) DEFAULT NULL,
    `order_tax` decimal(14,2) DEFAULT NULL,
    `paypal_ipn_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `ip_address` varchar(96) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    `downloaded_ship` enum('yes','no') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'no',
    `COWOA_order` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

PRIMARY KEY (`orders_id`),
    KEY `idx_status_orders_cust_zen` (`orders_status`,`orders_id`,`customers_id`),
    KEY `idx_date_purchased_zen` (`date_purchased`),
    KEY `idx_cust_id_orders_id_zen` (`customers_id`,`orders_id`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=4 ;

--
    -- Dumping data for table `orders`
    --

INSERT INTO `orders` (`orders_id`, `customers_id`, `customers_name`, `customers_company`, `customers_street_address`, `customers_suburb`, `customers_city`, `customers_postcode`, `customers_state`, `customers_country`, `customers_telephone`, `customers_email_address`, `customers_address_format_id`, `delivery_name`, `delivery_company`, `delivery_street_address`, `delivery_suburb`, `delivery_city`, `delivery_postcode`, `delivery_state`, `delivery_country`, `delivery_address_format_id`, `billing_name`, `billing_company`, `billing_street_address`, `billing_suburb`, `billing_city`, `billing_postcode`, `billing_state`, `billing_country`, `billing_address_format_id`, `payment_method`, `payment_module_code`, `shipping_method`, `shipping_module_code`, `coupon_code`, `cc_type`, `cc_owner`, `cc_number`, `cc_expires`, `cc_cvv`, `last_modified`, `date_purchased`, `orders_status`, `orders_date_finished`, `currency`, `currency_value`, `order_total`, `order_tax`, `paypal_ipn_id`, `ip_address`, `downloaded_ship`, `COWOA_order`) VALUES
    (3, 1, 'FFFFFFF LLLLLLLL', 'FEC Co', '9876Huiuy', '', 'Jkkkk', '90909', 'Florida', 'United States', '9876545432', '[email protected]', 2, 'FFFFFFF LLLLLLLL', 'FEC Co', '9876Huiuy', '', 'Jkkkk', '90909', 'Florida', 'United States', 2, 'FFFFFFF LLLLLLLL', 'FEC Co', '9876Huiuy', '', 'Jkkkk', '90909', 'Florida', 'United States', 2, 'Check/Money Order', 'moneyorder', 'Flat Rate (Best Way)', 'flat', '', '', '', '', '', NULL, NULL, '2014-02-17 14:01:51', 1, NULL, 'USD', '1.000000', '47.00', '0.00', 0, '70.123.98.89 - 70.123.98.89', 'no', 0);

-- --------------------------------------------------------

Plugin Contributions

econcepts , That is purrrfect! THANKS!
    You have just taught this man how to fish (for the little ones)
    =================

I've been reviewing the code & database regarding the below issue but no joy... I'm sure the problem is staring me in the face but I can't see it.

And the issue................
    ZC 1.5.1 with plugins: When installed in the order listed below everyone plays nice. Note the order listed and that EP4 & ESI must be installed before FEC.

EasyPopulate-4.0-master [mc12345678 strain], export_shipping_information_V1.3.2.1, FEC, column_layout_grid_2_3_1, extra_field_on_customer_sign_up_2-0, Minimum Order, AND Mods to the layout template.

I installed ESI on my production build which already had the other mods installed and ESI exports the headers but NO product data and does NOT throw any errors.
    I know this isn't much to go on but maybe some of you who are smarter that me (or at least know how ESI works) could tell me how this is possible.

Seems to me this is some sort of database ordering issue. I have compared the databases of the working vrs. non-working install and the only differences I could see was the order the plugins were install in. Can't determine where the DB Query is going off the rails.

Plugin Contributions

After a couple of 4:00 AM sessions I found the smoking gun and a workaround for the issue I posted on Feb. 22, 2014
    ES+OI exports the headers but NO product data and does NOT throw any errors
    If I reset the "starting order" number via the admin panel before importing new product with EP4, ES+OI then correctly exports ALL information. Obviously it has to be reset to a number above the highest existing order number.
    You still have to adhere to the plugin installation order listed in my Feb. 22 post.

Is this an EP4 or an ES+OI problem?
    I would sure like to know how/why this happens and IMHO an elegant fix is in order.

Found another nit. Leading zeros are stripped from (in my case product numbers) when data is exported as a CSV file.
    This does not happen when exporting to a CSV file in EP4 so can that same code be applied to this plugin?

Other than those two issues I Love this Plugin.
    Last edited by linuxguy2; 27 Feb 2014 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Date correction

Plugin Contributions

This bit of information may save someone a LOT of time & hair pulling.
    I found the rest of the smoking gun which was the real problem I had where just the header information would download.
    IMHO I think this is a bug and should be fixed for those who do not want to/need to display certain shipping information.

If you do NOT have ot_shipping selected in the "Admin Panel > Modules > Shipping > ot_shipping" ES+OI will NOT download the order information.

My work around/solution was to comment out the code for "ot_shipping" in ADMIN > shipping_export.php
    Around line 104:
    $order_info = $order_info; // . "AND ot.class = 'ot_shipping'";

Around line 135:
    $order_info = $order_info . " WHERE o.orders_id = ot.orders_id";
    // AND ot.class = 'ot_shipping' ";

Around line 165:
    WHERE o.orders_id = ot.orders_id";
    //AND ot.class = 'ot_shipping'";

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

ZC Version 1.5.1

Hi,

I am using the Keep Alive Timer Pluggin. When exporting to csv or text I get the following code showing before the order info:

<!-- BOF: Keepalive for Session -->
    <!-- timeout warning alert -->
    <div id="keepalivetimer" title="Your session is about to expire!" style="display: none">
    <p class="ui-state-error-text">
    <span class="ui-icon ui-icon-alert" style="float:left; margin:0 7px 50px 0;"></span>
    You will be logged off in <span id="keepalivetimer-countdown" style="font-weight:bold"></span> minutes.
    </p>

<p>Do you want to continue your session?</p>
    </div>
    <link href="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.1/themes/base/jquery-ui.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <script type="text/javascript">
    if (typeof jQuery == "undefined") {//no jquery yet
    document.write('<scr'+'ipt type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js">');
    document.write('</scr' + 'ipt>');
    }
    </script>
    if (!jQuery.ui) {
    document.write('<scr'+'ipt type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1/jquery-ui.min.js">');
    document.write('</scr' + 'ipt>');
    }
    </script>
    <script src="includes/javascript/jquery.idletimer.js?t=1393853933" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="includes/javascript/jquery.idletimeout.js?t=1393853933" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <style type="text/css">
    a.ui-dialog-titlebar-close {display:none;}
    .ui-widget-overlay { background: green; opacity: .40;filter:Alpha(Opacity=40); }
    </style>
    //setup the dialog
    $("#keepalivetimer").dialog({
    autoOpen: false
    modal: true
    width: 430
    height: 250
    closeOnEscape: false
    draggable: false
    resizable: false
    position: "top"
    buttons: {
    'Yes Keep Working': function(){
    $(this).dialog('close');
    }
    'No Logoff': function(){
    $.idleTimeout.options.onLogoffClick.call(this);
    }
    }
    });

// start the idle timer monitor
    var $countdown = $("#keepalivetimer-countdown");
    $.idleTimeout('#keepalivetimer' 'div.ui-dialog-buttonpane button:first' {
    idleAfter: 600 // 600 user is considered idle after 10 minutes of no movement in this browser window/tab
    warningLength: 250 // 250 countdown timer starts at this many seconds (250sec=4:50min)
    pollingInterval: 60 //60 check for server connection every minute; if it fails or user is logged out keepalive scripts will abort
    keepAliveURL: 'keepalive.php' serverResponseEquals: 'OK'
    titleMessage: 'Warning: %s seconds until log out | '
    onTimeout: function(){
    document.title = '!!Expired Session';
    $(this).html('<p class="ui-state-error-text"><span class="ui-icon ui-icon-alert" style="float:left; margin:0 7px 50px 0;"></span>Sorry you have been logged out due to inactivity.</p><p>Any unsaved work was lost. If you were composing content which you wish to save click Close and copy that content to your clipboard. Then refresh the page to login again.</p><p>To continue please login again.</p>');
    $(this).dialog("option" "title" 'Your session has expired');
    $(this).dialog("option" "minWidth" "450");
    $(this).dialog("option" "buttons" {'Close': function(){$(this).dialog('close');} 'Login': function(){window.location.reload();}});
    //$(this).dialog("option" "buttons" {'Login': function(){window.location.reload();} });
    }
    onAbort: function(){
    // TODO: another modal dialog would be more friendly
    alert('We are unable to connect to the server. Your work may be lost. Please review your work and perhaps copy information to your clipboard if you had any work in progress which you do not wish to lose.');
    }
    onIdle: function(){
    $(this).dialog("open");
    }
    onLogoffClick: function(){
    window.location = "logoff.php";
    }
    onCountdown: function(counter){
    var sec = counter % 60;
    var min = Math.floor(counter/60);
    if (sec < 0) {
    sec = 59;
    min = min - 1;
    }
    if (sec<=9) { sec = "0" + sec; }
    var time = (min<=9 ? "0" + min : min) + ":" + sec;
    $countdown.html(time);
    }
    });
    </script>
    <!-- EOF: Keepalive for Session -->

I have included a snapshot of the settings.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03-03-2014 13-47-24.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	13850

Is there something that I can do to stop this from showing?

I would also like to alter the fields that are shown when I download the info. My suppliers dropship many items for me and do not need all of the info that is supplied by this pluggin. They have requested that I do not send all of the info that the Excel file contains. This means I have to manually alter the info that is shown and delete fields that are not required. How can I alter what is downloaded so that only the fields needed are shown in the CSV file?

I would need the following:

Order ID
    Delivery Name
    Company
    Delivery Street
    Delivery Suburb
    Delivery City
    Delivery State
    Delivery Post Code
    Delivery Country
    Product Qty
    Product Name
    Product Model
    Delivery Comments (This is a field that I am going to add to the checkout procedure as a one line separate field in the near future and will allow me to separate order comments from delivery comments).

Also, I would like to include a Suppliers field that I have placed in the product info page on the admin side. I would like to include this as a field so that I can separate orders for different suppliers. This I would probably have to do manually but it would help a lot and save a lot of time going through all of the orders and determining which order is for which supplier. If I can see which supplier is providing each product it would be a cut and paste into another Excel document.

I think that I have provided all of the info but if more is needed please ask and I will make sure that I make things a little clearer.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Plugin Contributions

I modified in my code to achieve the results pictured. My MODIFIED shipping_export.php.zip is attached.

shipping_export.zip

Sorry but I did not comment my changes. You'll have to compare this to the original shipping_export.php.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Export01.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	13852Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Export02.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	13853

Plugin Contributions

I would like to export my orders sorted by Order/product Name. Instead they are exported by Order/order entered in cart.
    Any suggestions/code on how to do this?

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Responding to one of your older posts. Glad you found it all and got it working. I have been in the process of updating all of my plugins as part of a suite of tools so at some point a new version here of this will be ready to go with some added features hopefully.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast