Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export Shipping & Order Information

Quote Originally Posted by Deno View Post
    Hi

Will this addon work with 1.5.5b and PHP7?

Thanks

Dene
    I have it working on zc.1.5.5.b , but my server says the php version is 5.2.26 .
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    James, I'm working on a customized copy of the CRON edition for Kevin. What version are you using currently of the software?

Eric
    Hello Eric,

I am currently on 1.3.2, but it shows an error on the bottom of the page and doesn't allow order export. But I am on php 7, so I think that is the reason. Also 1.55b zenart.
    Regards,
    James

Plugin Contributions

Out of curiosity.
    Anybody noticed the latest 1.3.3's version definition is incorrect? I mean it doesnt really affect functionality..

admin/shipping_export.php
    define('VERSION', '1.3.2');

Plugin Contributions

I've been using Export Order for years, but after a ZC update to v 1.55, it's behaving a little differently than it used to. This is causing me difficulty when using the resulting CSV for UPS Worldship batch imports.

First, the file datetime name format now has a "-" separating the date from the time, i.e. Orders081517-1423.csv, which UPS Worldship doesn't like. It used to be simply in the format "Orders0815171423.csv". How can I change the file format? I realize I could tell my fulfillment people to remove the "-", when they save the CSV file but they're not computer people, and I want to have as few changes in the old process as possible.

Second, and even more problematic is that the header row is exporting with spaces between words:

Order ID,Customer Email,Delivery Name,Delivery Street,Delivery Suburb,Delivery City,Delivery State,Delivery Post Code,Delivery Country,Ship Dest Type

Looking at the database tables, the columns are named thusly: Order_ID,Customer_Email,Delivery_Name,Delivery_Street, etc. I need the headers to export as they are in the database (and as UPS Worldship can read them) with "_ " between header column words. How can I change the exported .CSV to respect the original table column names?

Thanks very much for any guidance.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by greg_beyer View Post
    I've been using Export Order for years, but after a ZC update to v 1.55, it's behaving a little differently than it used to. This is causing me difficulty when using the resulting CSV for UPS Worldship batch imports.

First, the file datetime name format now has a "-" separating the date from the time, i.e. Orders081517-1423.csv, which UPS Worldship doesn't like. It used to be simply in the format "Orders0815171423.csv". How can I change the file format? I realize I could tell my fulfillment people to remove the "-", when they save the CSV file but they're not computer people, and I want to have as few changes in the old process as possible.

Second, and even more problematic is that the header row is exporting with spaces between words:

Order ID,Customer Email,Delivery Name,Delivery Street,Delivery Suburb,Delivery City,Delivery State,Delivery Post Code,Delivery Country,Ship Dest Type

Looking at the database tables, the columns are named thusly: Order_ID,Customer_Email,Delivery_Name,Delivery_Street, etc. I need the headers to export as they are in the database (and as UPS Worldship can read them) with "_ " between header column words. How can I change the exported .CSV to respect the original table column names?

Thanks very much for any guidance.
    Looks like during the upgrade of your plugins you wiped out the customizations you'd made to that plugin's code.

To fix the hyphen in the filename, you'll need to remove it from line 51:
    Code:
      $file = (isset($_POST['filename']) ? $_POST['filename'] : "Orders".date('mdy-Hi'). $file_extension ."");
    And for the spaces that you want to be underscores, starting at line 181 you'll see the column headings at the end of most of the lines:
    Code:
    /******************Begin Set Header Row Information*****************************/
         $str_header =     "Order ID,Customer Email";
    if ($_POST['split_name'] == 1) { //If name split is desired then split it.
         $str_header = $str_header . ",First Name,Last Name";
    } else {
         $str_header = $str_header . ",Delivery Name";
    }
         $str_header = $str_header . ",Company,Delivery Street,Delivery Suburb,Delivery City,Delivery State,Delivery Post Code,Delivery Country,Ship Dest Type"; // swguy
            if ($_POST['shipmethod'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Shipping Method"; };
            if ($_POST['shiptotal'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Shipping Total"; };
            if ($_POST['customers_telephone'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Customers Telephone"; };
            if ($_POST['order_total'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Order Total"; };
            if ($_POST['date_purchased'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Order Date"; };
            if ($_POST['order_comments'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Order Notes"; };
            if ($_POST['order_tax'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Order Tax"; };
            if ($_POST['order_subtotal'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Order Subtotal"; };
            if ($_POST['order_discount'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Order Discount"; };
            if ($_POST['payment_method'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Payment Method"; };
            if ($_POST['orders_status_export'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Order Status"; };
            if ($_POST['iso_country2_code'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",ISO Country Code 2"; };
            if ($_POST['iso_country3_code'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",ISO Country Code 3"; };
    //        if ($_POST['abbr_state_code'] == 1) { $str_header = $str_header . ",Abbr State Code"; };
    if ($_POST['product_details'] == 1) { // add to header row
        if ($_POST['filelayout'] == 2) { // 1 Product Per row RADIO
                $str_header = $str_header . ",Product Qty,Products Price,Product Name,Product Model,Product Attributes";
        } else { // File layout is 1 OPR
        /**************the following exports 1 OPR attribs****************/
          $oID = zen_db_prepare_input($order_details->fields['orders_id']);
          $oIDME = $order_details->fields['orders_id'];
          $order = new order($oID);
            for ($i = 0, $n = $max_products; $i < $n; $i++) {
                $str_header = $str_header . ",Product " . $i . " Qty";
                $str_header = $str_header . ",Product " . $i . " Price";
                $str_header = $str_header . ",Product " . $i . " Name";
                $str_header = $str_header . ",Product " . $i . " Model";
                $str_header = $str_header . ",Product " . $i . " Attributes";
            }
        /*****************************************************************/
        } // End if to determine which header to use
    } // end Row header if product details selected
           $str_header = $str_header . "\n";
    /******************End Header Row Information*****************************/
    You'll need to adjust those again to suit your needs.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks very much, Doc! Tweaking those lines did the trick, .CSV is exporting perfectly.

Plugin Contributions

Just looking at using this plugin/module - and I can see that there is talk of a cron version - is that still available - maybe I am searching wrong but I couldn't seem to find it in plugins directory

Thank you to the guys that have been creating and updating this though might just be a life saver!

Plugin Contributions

I've been using this this module for several years now (with a slight formatting mod) & it's GREAT!
    Guess I'm late to the party as I haven't heard of these two other versions.
    What is the difference between CRON version and the native admin version?
    Where would one acquire each of these?

Thanks, Lucien

Plugin Contributions

I built the CRON version for a number of sites and never uploaded the code for that. It was basically customized for different drop shippers and their suppliers. If you are using the standard version of the plugin (with no customizations) then I could get you a copy of that CRON version. If you have customized your version at all or require any special updates for your supplier just let me know and I can add those as well.

The difference between the CRON version and the Admin version is that the CRON version runs automatically at set intervals so you do not have to login to the admin and click anything. This comes in handy for let's say, drop shippers who want to send orders to their suppliers for fulfillment. I have also customized a few CRON versions for myself that export the file and either email it to the supplier automatically and / or FTP it to the supplier once run.

Let me know what either of you two are looking for and I'll see if what I have here needs to be altered to work.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    I built the CRON version for a number of sites and never uploaded the code for that. It was basically customized for different drop shippers and their suppliers. If you are using the standard version of the plugin (with no customizations) then I could get you a copy of that CRON version. If you have customized your version at all or require any special updates for your supplier just let me know and I can add those as well.

The difference between the CRON version and the Admin version is that the CRON version runs automatically at set intervals so you do not have to login to the admin and click anything. This comes in handy for let's say, drop shippers who want to send orders to their suppliers for fulfillment. I have also customized a few CRON versions for myself that export the file and either email it to the supplier automatically and / or FTP it to the supplier once run.

Let me know what either of you two are looking for and I'll see if what I have here needs to be altered to work.
    Hi Eric - so sorry the system didn't tell me there was a reply! I am in discussion about what exactly is needed however a CRON version on the non customised version is certainly perfect - however I have got a CSV Template that want me to work too or an XML version (did the XML version ever get done??) - so if you are able I would happily send over the CSV file so you can determine is its possible to achieve what they are asking for with customisation and cron too - as that would be my ideal??

Thank you
    Sarah

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast