Plugin Contributions

Default One Page Checkout module, anyone using it successfully?

I downloaded it from "other modules" but it seems incomplete and before I give it a spin I thought I would see if anyone has had any experience with it? It seems like a good idea but does it work?

Matt

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One Page Checkout module, anyone using it successfully?

Its a good start, but shipping is missing as I remember correctly. I have it on my list of things to do to try to go back and see if I could take it to the finish line...but I just haven't had any time at all to work on it.

But the short answer is - unfortunately "no" - It doesn't work.

Let me know if you do anything further with it.

Plugin Contributions

I would like to use this too!
    Let us know if you figure it out!!
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I took a look at this script and I conclude that whoever wrote it used their own template and it therefore includes modifications from other contributions. The only person this script MIGHT work for at this point, is the author.

Plugin Contributions

ok so like an idiot, installed this, just assuming that contribs on the official zen cart page would be trustworthy. apparently not. this is my third zc site that i am working on so i guess i should have known better but oops i screwed it up and now i cant get this damn thing to un-install. i have restored all of the files that the contrib "says" it mods, and even all of the files in includes and modules but i still cant get it to go away. any help would be much appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKhalil View Post
    ok so like an idiot, installed this, just assuming that contribs on the official zen cart page would be trustworthy. apparently not. this is my third zc site that i am working on so i guess i should have known better but oops i screwed it up and now i cant get this damn thing to un-install. i have restored all of the files that the contrib "says" it mods, and even all of the files in includes and modules but i still cant get it to go away. any help would be much appreciated!
    I hate it when that happens! You might need to try to restore all of the files again. I know that sometimes they can get a little scrambled if it's ftp'd to a server. Did yo overwrite any of the files mentioned in the readme?

I have the Fast and Esy Checkout mod installed, the link is in the templates forum, and it is exactly what I needed. Give it a try once you have finally gotten rid of the one page checkout module.

Good luck!

Matt