Plugin Contributions

Default Admin Folder Gone....

Hi, my site was working great and I'm afraid my ADMIN folder is gone. I didn't want to do a FULL INSTALL, so I simply did an FTP of the ADMIN folder and all contents from the ZENCART INSTALL package to my site. I now have an ADMIN folder again, but how do I set it up?
    Now, I get a message saying

ERROR: admin/includes/configure.php file not found. Suggest running zc_install/index.php?

I don't want to reinstall the entire ZENCART - only the missing ADMIN folder. What do I need to do now to get it to function again? Is there help for me? I am pretty new to this, so I hope the set up of my ADMIN folder has an easy solution. My website is functioning great, but I can't get into the ADMIN AT ALL NOW. Help........

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Folder Gone....

Please post the contents of your /includes/configure.php file (*not* the admin one) ... without the database password.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

My other problem is corrected, now I have this one when I go to my ADMIN log-in page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zen_get_languages() in public_html/admin/index.php on line 25

I have seen this message on this forum after HOURS of research, but I do not see a solution...... One solution said to reinstall the Admin files if I was missing any. I have compared them side by side to make sure I am not missing a file, and I do not see any files missing.

Help, please..........

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by scoutmom64 View Post
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zen_get_languages() in public_html/admin/index.php
    This means that *at least* your /admin/includes/functions/general.php is either missing or incomplete/corrupt.
    And, if one file is bad, there *could be* others ...

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

My admin folder had disappeared as well, and I have this same problem.

My bigger concern is *why* did the admin folder disappear in the first place?

Is this the result of a vulnerability? Did someone nuke my admin interface?

David V

Plugin Contributions

Do you have the latest zencart installed?
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me