Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Protx VSP Direct 3.x

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Which version are you using? You need 3.6.1 for 3D support.

Regards,

Brent
    Hi

yes I have 3.6.1, without 3D checks payments are fine, it just when the 3D is on I get the 406 error.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi.

Have you fixed this yet?

I had a similar 406 error a while ago. I added the following code to this file:

includes/application_top.php

as instructed here:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=320

And removing the code removed my problem.

Craig

Plugin Contributions

I've just installed 3.6.1 onto 1.38 Zen Cart.

I don't yet have a protx account for this installation, so I'm using the VSP Simulator to try and connect to.

The first issue I had - the VSPProtocol was being sent as 2.22, but the Simulator (I assume) was expecting 2.23. I manually edited the php file to correct the version, but I stiall have a problem...

When I confirm the payment, I get:

Your card could not be authorised! Please correct any details below and try again, try another card or contact us for further assistance.
    (If the BillingPostCode is supplied, you must provide all non optional Billing details.)

The Billing Address is complete, with no missing fields. I've tried with (and without) the test billing checkbox ticked, and with/without the AVS and 3dSecure settings enabled in the protx setup.

Starting to tear my hair out... what have I done wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Happy St Paddy's day!

Quote Originally Posted by timetex View Post
    The first issue I had - the VSPProtocol was being sent as 2.22,
    I'm sorry you've had trouble with the module. You are indeed correct, the simulator no longer works with 2.22, which is what versions 3.6.1 and below support.

Protx introduced the new protocol with a whole 4 days notice, all of which I was on holiday for so I had no chance to update the module for 2.23 in time!

Version 3.8.0 is complete and due for release tomorrow. However I can send you a version now if you contact me privately.

but the Simulator (I assume) was expecting 2.23. I manually edited the php file to correct the version, but I stiall have a problem...
    Lol, I'm afraid just changing the number won't work, some of the fundamentals of the protocol have changed.

As I said, you can get in contact with me for the new version, wait for the new version, or simply carry out your testing using the Test server instead of the Simulator as it is backwards compatible with 2.22 (and will be for some time reassuringly)!

Once again, sorry you encountered these problems, it's impossible to write software for a protocol if the company doesn't inform you it's going to change, with sufficient notice!

All the best...

Conor
    Ceon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by conor View Post
    Hi,

Happy St Paddy's day!

I'm sorry you've had trouble with the module. You are indeed correct, the simulator no longer works with 2.22, which is what versions 3.6.1 and below support.

Protx introduced the new protocol with a whole 4 days notice, all of which I was on holiday for so I had no chance to update the module for 2.23 in time!

Version 3.8.0 is complete and due for release tomorrow. However I can send you a version now if you contact me privately.

Lol, I'm afraid just changing the number won't work, some of the fundamentals of the protocol have changed.

As I said, you can get in contact with me for the new version, wait for the new version, or simply carry out your testing using the Test server instead of the Simulator as it is backwards compatible with 2.22 (and will be for some time reassuringly)!

Once again, sorry you encountered these problems, it's impossible to write software for a protocol if the company doesn't inform you it's going to change, with sufficient notice!

All the best...

Conor
    Ceon
    Thanks for the quick response, Conor... I'm giving up for the day, but would appreciate an early look at the 3.8 release, I can be emailed - [email protected].

I have rechanged the protocol version back to 2.22 and am trying against the VSP Test, as I dug out the login details for our other site and added the IP address accordingly.

I tried 2 cards, both returned "Declined by the bank"... so at least it is checking something now (it wasn't before).

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response, Conor... I'm giving up for the day, but would appreciate an early look at the 3.8 release
    No problem. Once again, my apologies that you had to waste time on this!

All the best...

Conor
    Ceon

Plugin Contributions

Im having an issue similar to what a user a few posts ago had. We originally had the free version of this module installed and it worked great, but we needed support for Meastro so we upgraded to the 3.61 version.

Now in test mode, successful transactions are fine, but ones that fail bring the user to a blank page with error in the get variables of

|lt%3B|p+class%3D"ErrorInfo"|gt%3B|The+card+number+entered+is+invalid.+Please+ch eck+the+number+and+try+again%2C+try+another+card+or+|lt%3B|a+href%3D"index.php%3 Fmain_page%3Dcontact_us"|gt%3B|contact+us|lt%3B|%2Fa|gt%3B|+for+further+assistan ce.|lt%3B|%2Fp|gt%3B|

Trying to solve this on my own, I can see that includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/header_php.php checks to see if $_GET['payment_error'] is set and then sets $error to the payment modules function get_error. It then adds $error to the message stack.

So I went to protx_direct.php and the get_error function seems sound.

So, Im confused as to where the error comes with this. if I change the error from that big mess of hooplah to something simple like "error" it does not break. So i figure something is going wrong with either parsing that get string, or with the function that sets that get string. Cause something with that string is breaking the site.

Any help?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by ajlisowski View Post
    Now in test mode, successful transactions are fine, but ones that fail bring the user to a blank page with error in the get variables of
    This isn't a problem with the module or Zen Cart but the server settings.

mod_security must be installed on your server and is causing the blank page because it only allows the query string to have a short length. The long error messages are exceeding this setting.

Please get in contact with me privately and I'll see what I can do to help you get this fixed!

All the best...

Conor
    Ceon

Plugin Contributions

Default Protx becomes SagePay

Hi,

Just want to post here to inform those using the Protx Direct module about the fact that Protx have changed their name to SagePay.

The module will be discontinued and a new SagePay module will be released instead. It'll essentially be the same except for changing the name. It'll simply be renamed to sagepay_direct instead of protx_direct and will have both the Protx and Sage Pay logos. There's a good 6 months for everyone to upgrade (no charge of course) so there's no rush.

All you'll have to do is install the module, copy across your configuration settings, disable the "old" protx_direct module and that's it, just use the sagepay_direct module as if nothing had happened!

Once customers get used to "SagePay" (or "Sage Pay"), the Protx logo can be disabled in the sidebox.

All the best...

Conor
    Ceon

Plugin Contributions

hi
    i've recently had this module installed and when checked with our test account with sagepay the 3d secure worked... but now that we have gone live with the module, we can receive payments but the 3d secure bit never happens (i've tried 3 cards, one of which is definitely registed for Verified by Visa)... is there something i'm missing in the configuration?
    I have turned on 3d secure in the admin of sagepay and have ticked the "Perform the 3D-Secure Authentication" box in the rules section... and in my cart admin the 3d secure option i have selected is: If 3D-Secure checks are possible and rules allow, perform the checks and apply the authorisation rules. (Default)

hopefully someone can shed a bit of much needed light on the matter!
    thanks
    john

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast