Thread: oh crap

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: oh crap

Don't you have a copy of your full site on your local PC, from which you could just re-upload everything ?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    If you never edited any of the template_default files directly, then uploading the originals again should fix things.

I suspect your problem is not with the template_default folder, but perhaps something *else* that you've edited/deleted/etc. Perhaps even a corrupt file in the modules/pages/product folder.
    Is there a specific "Product" folder? I checked under /includes/modules/pages/
    but only have "products_all" and "products_new" folders

Am I missing a folder?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Tiger View Post
    Is there a specific "Product" folder? I checked under /includes/modules/pages/
    but only have "products_all" and "products_new" folders

Am I missing a folder?
    Yes -- that would explain the blank page.

There should be a "product" folder.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, but I was afraid to do that - since I didn't know what I could loose in the process.

Plugin Contributions

now how in the world did that get removed when I never touched that folder?!
    I checked my backup, no folder there either.

What now?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Don't you have a copy of your full site on your local PC, from which you could just re-upload everything ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Tiger View Post
    Yes, but I was afraid to do that - since I didn't know what I could loose in the process.
    Well, that's where doing a compare comes in handy ... download a copy of what's on the server, and compare to what's on your PC ... and deal with the differences.

Plugin Contributions

here is what I've got:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Well, that's where doing a compare comes in handy ... download a copy of what's on the server, and compare to what's on your PC ... and deal with the differences.
    How do I find what is supposed to be in the "product" folder if my backup doesn't have one either? Is that a folder that was modified when I installed the cart? Am I going to have to re-install and loose everything?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Sorry -- it's called product_info

Plugin Contributions

whew, ok, so I got lucky on that one.
    Any other tips or ideas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast