Plugin Contributions

red flag Need help - Uninstalled SEO but still SEO links appear!

Hi I downloaded and installed ultimate SEO Urls v2105 and it just did not work, I tried following all the instructions but unfortauntly I could not get it to work, and was getting some parse errors. I have deleted every file from installation but my admin area produces the error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zen_catalog_href_link() in /home/content/j/o/n/jonperry/html/shop/admin/includes/header.php on line 219
    and my links in the shop application are still SEO, and do not work

help how do i fix this!?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help - Uninstalled SEO but still SEO links appear!

How to Fix: Seems like I had to re-upload my entire admin folder from a new zencart to fix this, it's not something that is added by the SEO contrib very strange and worrying.

I now still see the SEO URLs in the admin configuration bar although every file from the contrib has been deleted and over written this is ridiculously anoying. Even more anoying is the links that appear on my catalog are still "SEO'D" eg http://www.beetznbobz.com/shop/tutor...rials-c-3.html instead of a query string.. how do I fix this? do I have to re-install the entire application ...

Plugin Contributions

How to Fix (not properly but shop will work): If you want to get rid of the SEO contrib and have deleted all files but it still appears, go into admin and configuration SEO URL if it is still there and de-activate it. I have tried over writting the entire admin area with files from a fresh install and it still manages to remain there. If a developer can explain how the hell this is possible that would be great - crap contribution all it did is waste a couple of hours and did not work at all. Followed 3 threads and installed 2 versions, to no avail. Do not use

Plugin Contributions

Make sure you uninstall and delete ALL Ultimate SEO files before removing the sql data. The reason is that, the sql data is automatically installed into the database if you do not remove all the SEO files completely. I don't know why the author did that, not a good idea, but oh well....
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me