My install of zen is here: mylittleteashop.com. I have awstats installed here: mylittleteashop.com/awstats and the awstats dir is password protected using an htaccess file in that directory. Right now, if you try to access the stats directory, it gives a page not found and directs users to my site map page. I have an htaccess file in the root directory which is where the cart is installed. If I rename the htaccess file, I can access the awstats directory and it works as it should. However, when the htaccess file is back in place, it does not work again. Any ideas? Here is the htaccess file in the root directory:

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

# From Ultimate SEO URLs
RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For Open Operations Info Manager
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=info_manager&pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For dreamscape's News & Articles Manager
RewriteRule ^news/?$ index\.php?main_page=news&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^news/rss.xml$ index\.php?main_page=news_rss&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^news/archive/?$ index\.php?main_page=news_archive&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^news/([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2})-([0-9]{2}).html$ index\.php?main_page=news&date=$1-$2-$3&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^news/archive/([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2}).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_archive&date=$1-$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^news/(.*)-a-([0-9]+)-comments.html$ index\.php?main_page=news_comments&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
RewriteRule ^news/(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_article&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
# Don't rewrite real files or directories
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f [NC]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]