Page 101 of 218 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2177
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by JTheed View Post
    You can probably remove that line. I believe it came about in 1.3.9 as it is not in 1 .3 8s order.php file.

See if it is defined in the /includes/functions/functions_taxes.php file if that exists in 1.3.7.
    Hi thanks for that. I've tried this now and although that has gotten me past that problem I'm now getting these errors

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\bmlc\includes\classes\order.php on line 538

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\bmlc\includes\classes\order.php on line 538

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\bmlc\includes\classes\order.php:538) in C:\xampp\htdocs\bmlc\includes\functions\functions_general.php on line 44

I'm assuming this is all to do with the fact that I'm using a 1.3.7 cart, upgrading isn't good option for me right now, is there a version of fec which works with zencart 1.3.7?

thanks, I can't wait to get this installed and working, it really does look the business.

Plugin Contributions

Deals by Ethan... I had the same problem. Can't remember the fix but I think it's posted at numinux support forum.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

I'm in the process of reading through the entire thread post by post (I'd only read about 1/5 of it by searching) in the hope that someone is experiencing the same problems as me and occurred to me that I should have listed the mods I have installed when I first posted about my problem, they are:

big royal mail shipping mod
    manual credit card mod
    easy populate
    simple seo urls

I've searched the thread for these mods and there's nothing about any of them apart form SSU which I've tried turning off and on but to no avail. Just thought I'd mention in case anyone is knowledgable enough and kind enough to be able to help me out!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zubenubi View Post
    I'm in the process of reading through the entire thread post by post (I'd only read about 1/5 of it by searching) in the hope that someone is experiencing the same problems as me and occurred to me that I should have listed the mods I have installed when I first posted about my problem, they are:

big royal mail shipping mod
    manual credit card mod
    easy populate
    simple seo urls

I've searched the thread for these mods and there's nothing about any of them apart form SSU which I've tried turning off and on but to no avail. Just thought I'd mention in case anyone is knowledgable enough and kind enough to be able to help me out!
    Have you tried posting at numinux support forum? Also why don't you just upgrade your zen-cart to the current version? Has many bug fixes and security fixes...
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

I just downloaded and installed FEC 1.8.4 on a 1.3.9f website hoping that a problem we are having was resolved - but it was not.

http://www.lotionsgalore.com is the website

The problem is that when changing the shipping option to... say... priority mail... the index.php?main_page=checkout&fecaction=null page does not refresh to switch to a different option.

I noticed that it says 1.3.8-1.3.9d for the zen cart version... wondering if that is the issue - or if it would still do the same thing if running 1.3.9d?

Thanks for any help!

Plugin Contributions

For anyone experiencing this issue - be sure to install the Css Javascript loader from the link below and this problem will be solved.

http://blog.rubikintegration.com/200...ader-released/

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by creinold View Post
    Deals by Ethan... I had the same problem. Can't remember the fix but I think it's posted at numinux support forum.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Ok, I got Numinix's reply. He said "This happens when you do not remove "deleted/removed" files when upgrading. Check your page's folder for javascript files that are now loaded using CSS JS Loader and delete them.". But this is not clear. Which files to delete? Where exactly are they and what filenames? Can you help? Thanks.
    Using zencart v.1.3.9e
    Email: admin AT dealbyethan DOT com

Plugin Contributions

Check in your template folder / css / jscript folder and compare it with the latest version download you installed.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

I could be wrong but I believe Jeff is talking about the files that were removed if you are upgrading to 1.8.4??? eg: the following files were deleted in version 1.8.1 release. Keep in mind that MOST of these files are core zen cart files - so you would need to replace them with the exact files from whatever version of zen cart you are running.

Removed
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/checkout.php
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/create_account.php
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/change_shipping_billing_address.php
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/create_account.php
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/order_status.php
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/fec_confirmation.php
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/gv_redeem.php
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/login.php
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/logoff.php
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/no_account.php
    /required_files/includes/languages/english/order_status.php
    /required_files/includes/modules/checkout_new_address.php
    /required_files/includes/modules/create_account.php
    /required_files/includes/modules/quick_checkout.php
    /required_files/includes/templates/template_default

Also check for removed files from includes/modules/pages/fec_confirmation, and others that might have "old" files from previous versions. If you look on his forum through the whole thread you will see when he has deleted an old file.

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by dealbyethan.com View Post
    Ok, I got Numinix's reply. He said "This happens when you do not remove "deleted/removed" files when upgrading. Check your page's folder for javascript files that are now loaded using CSS JS Loader and delete them.". But this is not clear. Which files to delete? Where exactly are they and what filenames? Can you help? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

The problem file should be in the jscript folder that's causing your problem. It has a number at the end of the file name. I am away from a computer for a few weeks so I can't check right now for the actual file name. Something like jscript1.41.php. Their a new version number that's higher. Keep that file. Nothing like trying to help support a contribution in just an iPhone. LOL. =)
    Posted via Mobile Device