Page 93 of 218 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

I also have a problem after customer logs in. As they go to checkout, they get an extra page before FEC that says Shipping Method and has shipping method special instructions. After you press continue checkout...go to real FEC checkout page.

Breadcrumb shows:
    Home > Checkout > Shipping Method
    then hit continue checkout button at bottom of page and
    Breadcrumb shows:
    Home > Checkout
    This shows the one page FEC with confirm order at bottom of page
    Then takes you to extra confirmation page that stays for one or two seconds before Paypal.

Does this make sense?

Thanks, Kim

Plugin Contributions

This is more than likely a dumb mistake on my part, however I cannot get this modification to work. I have installed the CSS/Javascript loader, and it seems to be working fine (pretty cool performance boost, I must say). I then followed the instructions in the "documentation.html" file, to the very best of my understanding, at least. I am using version 1.3.8a and I have several mods installed, including the Ultimate SEO URLs mod. The issue that I'm running across is that the Fast and Easy Checkout interface in the admin is there, and runs just fine, but when I make any changes whatsoever...like just turning Fast and Easy Checkout ON, for example, nothing happens to the checkout process at all. It's as if there was no mod installed at all. I'm at a loss. Any ideas?

Mods installed

Zen Lightbox
    Recover Cart Sales
    Easy Populate
    Ultimate SEO URLs
    I'm forgetting some...I've been working on this store a while...I can't remember what all I've installed/experimented with over the past year and a half...

Plugin Contributions

I have this installed an a 1.3.9d store, and it's working great, except customers who choose to COWOA are not receiving an order confirmation e-mail. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks!
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

So I have successfully installed COWOA and Authorize.net for the payment gateway, but when testing an order from my website, http://www.tregreekboutique.com/zencart, and choosing the COWOA option, there are two payment methods for entering credit card info.

To test, products are listed in either Fraternities or Sororities categories under the subcategory Apparel.

One option has a field for the CCV code and the other does not. The issue is when entering payment info with the CCV code, an error is received that the Authorize.net account is not active.

When using the option without the CCV code the order is processed successfully.

Trying to figure out why there are 2 payment options and why it cannot be processed with the CCV code.

Anyone else run into this issue? If so, how was it resolved?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    So I have successfully installed COWOA and Authorize.net for the payment gateway, but when testing an order from my website, http://www.tregreekboutique.com/zencart, and choosing the COWOA option, there are two payment methods for entering credit card info.

To test, products are listed in either Fraternities or Sororities categories under the subcategory Apparel.

One option has a field for the CCV code and the other does not. The issue is when entering payment info with the CCV code, an error is received that the Authorize.net account is not active.

When using the option without the CCV code the order is processed successfully.

Trying to figure out why there are 2 payment options and why it cannot be processed with the CCV code.

Anyone else run into this issue? If so, how was it resolved?

Thanks!
    So if you sign in as a customer and don't use COWOA, the second payment option does not show up?
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    So if you sign in as a customer and don't use COWOA, the second payment option does not show up?
    Actually the second payment option does show up when a customer signs in.

Plugin Contributions

OK, check in your admin, under Modules-Payment. What payment modules are turned on?
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

I have this installed an a 1.3.9d store, and it's working great, except customers who choose to COWOA are not receiving an order confirmation e-mail. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks!
    Fixed this. In includes/classes/order.php, change this:

function send_order_email($zf_insert_id, $zf_mode) {
    global $currencies, $order_totals;
    // disable for COWOA
    if ($_SESSION['COWOA']) return false;

// print_r($this);
    // die();
    to this:

function send_order_email($zf_insert_id, $zf_mode) {
    global $currencies, $order_totals;
    // disable for COWOA
    // if ($_SESSION['COWOA']) return false;

// print_r($this);
    // die();
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

This is more than likely a dumb mistake on my part, however I cannot get this modification to work. I have installed the CSS/Javascript loader, and it seems to be working fine (pretty cool performance boost, I must say). I then followed the instructions in the "documentation.html" file, to the very best of my understanding, at least. I am using version 1.3.8a and I have several mods installed, including the Ultimate SEO URLs mod. The issue that I'm running across is that the Fast and Easy Checkout interface in the admin is there, and runs just fine, but when I make any changes whatsoever...like just turning Fast and Easy Checkout ON, for example, nothing happens to the checkout process at all. It's as if there was no mod installed at all. I'm at a loss. Any ideas?

Mods installed

Zen Lightbox
    Recover Cart Sales
    Easy Populate
    Ultimate SEO URLs
    I'm forgetting some...I've been working on this store a while...I can't remember what all I've installed/experimented with over the past year and a half...
    Bump...

Plugin Contributions

OK, check in your admin, under Modules-Payment. What payment modules are turned on?
    That was the issue, I had another credit card payment option active. I set the status to "False" and the second payment option is now gone.

Now I have to figure out why Authorize.net is not working when the CCV code is entered.

Thanks for your help!