Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218
Results 2,171 to 2,177 of 2177
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for 1.5.5f?

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlifestore View Post
    I am trying to get FEC up and running on my website. It seems to be working on the store end ... but in the Admin Area, certain setting won't update when trying to save them. You can make the change and then update and the site returns a white page and doesn't update the setting in the database. The error is being generated by a the configuration_default.php added by the FEC module.

Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_admin_demo()
    Been scouring the forum for an answer have yet to find one. Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

Here's the full error message:
    Code:
    [04-Sep-2020 11:31:48 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_admin_demo() in /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/configuration_default.php:19
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/index.php(11): require()
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/configuration_default.php on line 19

[04-Sep-2020 11:31:48 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /store_***/admin_***/index.php?cmd=configuration_default&gID=10&cID=244&action=save, IP address: 71.85.54.137
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_admin_demo() in /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/configuration_default.php:19
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/index.php(11): require()
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/configuration_default.php on line 19.
    We are running Zen Cart 1.5.7 with PHP 7.2.
    The function zen_admin_demo, as identified in that log, was removed in zc157. Sounds like FEC needs an update.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    The function zen_admin_demo, as identified in that log, was removed in zc157. Sounds like FEC needs an update.
    I am sure it does. The instructions for "TO SEE IF A CUSTOMER IS A GUEST ACCOUNT" in the Admin area definitely need to be updated as most of the coding they want you to add to or replace in admin/orders.php doesn't exist in the 1.5.7 version of that file.

I was hoping FEC was updated enough for 1.5.7 since the latest update of FEC was released (on 7/15/20) after 1.5.7 was (on 6/23/20).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    Here's the answer:
    copy /includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php
    to
    /includes/modules/pages/checkout/jscript_square.php
    I have this, but the above fix didn't work. Bootstrap template, maybe that's why?
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlifestore View Post
    I am sure it does. The instructions for "TO SEE IF A CUSTOMER IS A GUEST ACCOUNT" in the Admin area definitely need to be updated as most of the coding they want you to add to or replace in admin/orders.php doesn't exist in the 1.5.7 version of that file.

I was hoping FEC was updated enough for 1.5.7 since the latest update of FEC was released (on 7/15/20) after 1.5.7 was (on 6/23/20).
    let's see about a few things here:
    • php 7.0 released 12/2015; support for php 5 discontinued 1/2019
    • FEC 2.4.3 released 7/2020
    • FEC 2.4.3 still makes use of Old style constructors that were DEPRECATED in PHP 7.0
    • IMO, anyone releasing php code in 2020 that makes use of old style constructors is pretty much a joke, and not really supporting their code.
    • FEC 2.4.3 makes use of a script in includes/modules/pages/header_php.php. i am not sure when that page was removed from ZC; perhaps v138? certainly looks to predate the ZC repo on github.

hope may spring eternal; frankly i have lost hope in this module and will be looking to move to ones where there is real support that keeps up with the ZC development. this one does not seem to be in that process.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Hey All,
    On a 1.5.5e with FEC 2.2.2 I have created a sort of captcha that works well during the standard checkout process.

Form field created in the tpl_modules_create_account.php and then tested for in the modules/fec_create_account.php.

I'm having some trouble with the guest checkout though. I cant figure out where the post data from tpl_modules_no_account.php is handled. I just have a form field in the file that I need to test for before the guest account is created. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    John

Plugin Contributions

Figured it out. modules/quick_checkout.php

Plugin Contributions

Someone is clinging tenaciously to the trailing edge of technology.