Page 70 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

another one here with the session timeout... any solutions on this ?

Plugin Contributions

OK, I seemed to temporarily curb the problem, but would like to know the actual way to fix it rather than just circumventing it. The "Whoops, your session has timed out (and the over 2 items, etc. symptoms) seem to be happening when the "Automatic LogOff for No Account" option in the FEC config is set to true. I changed it to false on a leap of faith as it was really the only thing relevant to sessions. Anyhow, it seems to have worked for the time being, but I'm still not totally convinced (I usually get the solutions from the forum, not post them, so you can see how much I trust myself )

Plugin Contributions

I really advice you to take it easy with this thing.. I've been a zen user for years and know the system quite much inside out but with this I had constant problems which eventually destroyed my store and business... I

Plugin Contributions

Poosk,

If you know zen-cart inside and out, why didn't you back up before installing this 3rd party module? It doesn't sound to me like this module ruined your business, I think it was probably poor planning..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by litepockets View Post
    Poosk,

If you know zen-cart inside and out, why didn't you back up before installing this 3rd party module? It doesn't sound to me like this module ruined your business, I think it was probably poor planning..
    uh huh..

Plugin Contributions

I'm getting the same. I see the that javascript_check.php file is being loaded (by jscript_check.php) on every page. I can remove the call from the jscript_check.php page, so it doesn't automatically load on each page, but I would like to know the reason it's being called as I'm sure the check for javascript being enabled is important somewhere in this mod, just not on every page. Enlightenment anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by greenhat View Post
    i noticed this also.. i cant figure out when exactly this is happening, as it does not happen on every page.. but i do see a lot of users with that link.

Plugin Contributions

does it work with PAYPOINT???
    Perfumes Next Day
    http://www.perfumesnextday.co.uk
    Happy to be Zenning today

Plugin Contributions

Ok, having a problem installing this. Help me out. I tried to install it and it seemed to do nothing. As far as I can tell, all of my files are in the right places and I think I did the sql install thing right, but even if I didn't, I don't seem to be able to reverse it. Whenever I try to reinstall it it gives me this error:
    1062 Duplicate entry 'Permanent Account Holders Only' for key 'query_name'
    in:
    [INSERT INTO query_builder ( query_id , query_category , query_name , query_description , query_string ) VALUES ( '', 'email,newsletters', 'Permanent Account Holders Only', 'Send email only to permanent account holders ', 'select customers_email_address, customers_firstname, customers_lastname from TABLE_CUSTOMERS where COWOA_account != 1 order by customers_lastname, customers_firstname, customers_email_address');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Please help. This is exactly what my clients are looking for in their checkout and I need to get it working.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Hi ,

I am using the order delivery date mod (http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=976 ) with FEC . I seem to have installed everything correctly but when we select any shipping method etc ..the page reloads to update the totals etc . That time .. the preselected date is lost due to the refresh ..but the order comments etc stay . How do I make sure that the date is posted back to the page ?

Shashank.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I install 'Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart'
    I Install as written in the guide, but the modul dont wok!

In user page geting blanck page!
    In admin page geting mesage:

1062 Duplicate entry 'Permanent Account Holders Only' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_query_builder ( query_id , query_category , query_name , query_description , query_string ) VALUES ( '', 'email,newsletters', 'Permanent Account Holders Only', 'Send email only to permanent account holders ', 'select customers_email_address, customers_firstname, customers_lastname from TABLE_CUSTOMERS where COWOA_account != 1 order by customers_lastname, customers_firstname, customers_email_address');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

What means this message??