Page 25 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Step 5 has been removed. Thank you for notifying me of this.

Doesn't sound like your shipping problems are related to this mod.

Plugin Contributions

Contacting you directly...thx.
    Last edited by blackhalo; 30 May 2008 at 08:25 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    numinix

Done and working thank you. Just one small thing and SWGuy has pushed the question your way. With the gift wrapping module if you tick a box for an item to gift wrap it is not staying ticked on the confirmation page and not checking out with the gift wrapping in place. Have you any ideas why this might occur?

Thank you.
    Just wondered if there was an update to this and a solution.

Thanks

MG

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    Have installed this mod but when I go to checkout all that shows up is a page with the heading Your order total and instuctions to continue checkout by clicking the continue checkout button but nothing else on the page, when I click continue I get an error message saying to please choose payment method but there is no field for it or for anything for that matter.
    Help!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Okay it's not the continue checkout button it's the confirm order button. Also I have the COWOA mod installed, don't know if that has anything to do with it. tried to deactivate it by just renaming the file it said to but I was still experiencing the problem,, have no idea where to go from here.

Plugin Contributions

I tried setting up COWA with FEC and there has been some sort of collision, I don't know which caused it or how to fix this now.

The title tag of my shopping cart now always says Billing Information and the top of the page and all other shopping cart/check out pages now always says "Step 1 of 5 - Billing Information" even when I am not on step 1 of 5 billing information.

Has anyone seen this issue or found a way to solve it or have insight as to the fix here?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by exboyfriend View Post
    I tried setting up COWA with FEC and there has been some sort of collision, I don't know which caused it or how to fix this now.

The title tag of my shopping cart now always says Billing Information and the top of the page and all other shopping cart/check out pages now always says "Step 1 of 5 - Billing Information" even when I am not on step 1 of 5 billing information.

Has anyone seen this issue or found a way to solve it or have insight as to the fix here?
    I want to know the exact same thing, I just got the COWOA working, and I would really like this mod to work with it, please any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ookami69 View Post
    Greetings,

I have seen one or two posts about this issue but haven't seen any answers for it. When using FEC I only get a blank page when I try to check out. I use Paypal as my primary payment method and have all the proper certificates. It works just fine without FEC installed, but once I install it, everything goes blank again. What could be doing this, and how do we fix it?

Has there been an answer to this problem? I seem to be having this problem as well.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I installed this and couldn't get it to work, so I removed it. Now I still have the redirect and can't figure out how to get back to displaying my checkout_payment page.

TIA,

Kris

Plugin Contributions

I am using paypal express as my only payment option, and have commented out the normal checkout link and left the paypal express checkout link. Does this module have any problems with paypal express? Bearing in mind that customers will ocasionally link back to the checkout process from paypal.