Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2177
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

On my checkout page it gives 4 options for payment

1 Busness check
    2 Credit Card
    3 Credit Card
    4 Pay Pal

If the customer trys to use the 1st credit card option it will fail with "The credit card number must be at least 10 characters." regardless of what value are entered.

If they use the 2nd credit card option it works.

How do I get rid of the 1 option? Where do I find the code? All my modifications are in classic folders.

Here is a image of the screen I am talking about.

Thanks for your help.

Name:  checkout.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  29.7 KB

Plugin Contributions

doveman,
    i would start by looking in the admin, Modules -> Payment and see how many payment modules are enabled.

if only three, then you have a problem with your implementation of this add-on or your template.

it sounds like the reason why you are getting that error no matter what you type in the first credit card number is because the error checking is only checking the second CC number. so you will never error out on the first. and the question is also whether it is a jquery/javascript error or a server side error.

there are many things that could be going adrift here.

good luck!
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I want to try this plugin but it does not seem to work on 1.5.5 version.
    Is there any plan to update the plugin to the new zen-cart version?
    Thanks for answering.
    enzo

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adb34 View Post
    I have managed to get this to work with v1.5.4

You must make sure you have loaded and running 'css_js_loader' before you even think about uploading 'Fast and Easy Checkout'. Without the loader, as I can testify, Fast and Easy Checkout will not work on any version of zencart.

You can get css_js_loader, as a plugin or direct from numinix. The only file I have found that needs to be merged is '/includes/templates/YOUR-TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php'.

Now this is the very important bit; make sure that the merger package is very good. I have used countless packages and none of them worked for the merger of this file. I found that when I did a merger and then uploaded 'html_header.php' I got a blank screen. Then I used CompareIt.

You must do a manual merge of the files. Merge YOUR file to 'html_header.php' in 'css_js_loader' and not the other way around.

This is the way I did it and it works. You do not need to un-install 'Fast and Easy Checkout'.

If you wish to look at my 'Fast and Easy Checkout' install go here.

I am using v1.5.4 with template carlisle fresh (with modified stylesheet.css)

I hope this helps.
    Hello adb34,

Your post is spot on!
    The fec problems have more to do with the css_js_loader and specifically to the '/includes/templates/YOUR-TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php' file. Here is my problem: I am using CSS/JS Loader version 4.0.2 (which I believe is the latest one). In this release there is no '/includes/templates/YOUR-TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php' file. In the instructions step #4. It states that the following code:
    <?php
    /**
    * load all template-specific stylesheets, named like "style*.css", alphabetically
    */
    $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css'), '/^style/', '.css');
    while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array)) {
    echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . $value . '" />'."\n";
    }
    /**
    * load stylesheets on a per-page/per-language/per-product/per-manufacturer/per-category basis. Concept by Juxi Zoza.
    */
    $manufacturers_id = (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) ? $_GET['manufacturers_id'] : '';
    $tmp_products_id = (isset($_GET['products_id'])) ? (int)$_GET['products_id'] : '';
    $tmp_pagename = ($this_is_home_page) ? 'index_home' : $current_page_base;
    if ($current_page_base == 'page' && isset($ezpage_id)) $tmp_pagename = $current_page_base . (int)$ezpage_id;
    $sheets_array = array('/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_stylesheet',
    '/' . $tmp_pagename,
    '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_' . $tmp_pagename,
    '/c_' . $cPath,
    '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_c_' . $cPath,
    '/m_' . $manufacturers_id,
    '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_m_' . (int)$manufacturers_id,
    '/p_' . $tmp_products_id,
    '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_p_' . $tmp_products_id
    );
    while(list ($key, $value) = each($sheets_array)) {
    //echo "<!--looking for: $value-->\n";
    $perpagefile = $template->get_template_dir('.css', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base, 'css') . $value . '.css';
    if (file_exists($perpagefile)) echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $perpagefile .'" />'."\n";
    }

/**
    * custom category handling for a parent and all its children ... works for any c_XX_XX_children.css where XX_XX is any parent category
    */
    $tmp_cats = explode('_', $cPath);
    $value = '';
    foreach($tmp_cats as $val) {
    $value .= $val;
    $perpagefile = $template->get_template_dir('.css', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base, 'css') . '/c_' . $value . '_children.css';
    if (file_exists($perpagefile)) echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $perpagefile .'" />'."\n";
    $perpagefile = $template->get_template_dir('.css', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base, 'css') . '/' . $_SESSION['language'] . '_c_' . $value . '_children.css';
    $value .= '_';
    }

/**
    * load printer-friendly stylesheets -- named like "print*.css", alphabetically
    */
    $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css'), '/^print/', '.css');
    sort($directory_array);
    echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . $value . '" />'."\n";
    }

/**
    * load all site-wide jscript_*.js files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
    */
    $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.js');
    echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value . '"></script>'."\n";
    }

/** CDN for jQuery core **/
    ?>
    <script>window.jQuery || document.write('<script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"><\/script>');</script>
    <script>window.jQuery || document.write('<script src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"><\/script>');</script>

<?php
    /**
    * load all page-specific jscript_*.js files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically
    */
    $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($page_directory, '/^jscript_/', '.js');
    echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $page_directory . '/' . $value . '"></script>' . "\n";
    }

/**
    * load all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically
    */
    $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'), '/^jscript_/', '.php');
    /**
    * include content from all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically.
    * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
    }
    /**
    * include content from all page-specific jscript_*.php files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically.
    */
    $directory_array = $template->get_template_part($page_directory, '/^jscript_/');
    /**
    * include content from all page-specific jscript_*.php files from includes/modules/pages/PAGENAME, alphabetically.
    * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
    */
    require($page_directory . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
    }

// DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';
    ?>

Should be replaced by this code:

<?php
    /**
    * load the loader files
    */
    $RC_loader_files = array();
    if($RI_CJLoader->get('status') && (!isset($Ajax) || !$Ajax->status())){
    $RI_CJLoader->autoloadLoaders();
    $RI_CJLoader->loadCssJsFiles();
    $RC_loader_files = $RI_CJLoader->header();

foreach($RC_loader_files['meta'] as $file) {
    include($file['src']);
    echo "\n";
    }

foreach($RC_loader_files['css'] as $file){
    if($file['include']) {
    include($file['src']);
    } else if (!$RI_CJLoader->get('minify_css') || $file['external']) {
    //$link = $file['src'];
    echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="'.$file['src'] .'" />'."\n";
    } else {
    //$link = 'min/?f='.$file['src'].'&amp;'.$RI_CJLoader->get('minify_time');
    echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="min/?f='.$file['src'].'&amp;'.$RI_CJLoader->get('minify_time').'" />'."\n";
    }
    }
    }
    //DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';
    ?>

So when I do that the css_js_loader and fec work but it messes up my responsive_sheffield_blue Version 2.0.

The arrows in the header menu disappear, the drop downs do not work, some "back buttons" goto the wrong page and the responsive template on a phone is completely messed up.

If I restore the original html_header.php file from the template, the template goes back to being a-ok but fec doesn't work.

Here is my current:
    zen cart V 1.54
    Responsive_Sheffield_Blue V 2.0
    CSS/JS Loader V 4.0.2
    Fast and Easy Checkout (FEC) V 2.1.8

I can see that following the instructions Step #4 in the Numinix Instructions doesn't work for the Responsive_sheffield_blue template.
    I have left mysite, (http://religious-shop.com) with the template broken and fec working.

Could you or someone else like Anne from Picaflor, Diva Vocals, etc. be of some help here?

If anyone would like to tackle this problem paid or not please PM Me.

Plugin Contributions

For those who do not wish to install css js loader.

Here is my hack to bypass it.

Using zen cart version 1.5.5 with paypal module

Steps as below:
    1) When install, do not overwrite catalog/your_admin/configuration.php

2) CSS

In catalog/includes/templates/your_template/css
    copy fec_global.css content into

fec_confirmation.css
    no_account.css
    checkout.css
    logon.css

3) Edit catalog/includes/modules/pages/fec_confirmation/jscript_main.php add

function onePage() {
    document.fec_confirmation.submit();
    return true;
    }

before ending:

//--></script>

4) create a new file catalog/includes/modules/pages/fec_confirmation/on_load_fec_init.js with content:

onePage();

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yapliren View Post
    For those who do not wish to install css js loader.

Here is my hack to bypass it.

Using zen cart version 1.5.5 with paypal module

Steps as below:
    1) When install, do not overwrite catalog/your_admin/configuration.php

2) CSS

In catalog/includes/templates/your_template/css
    copy fec_global.css content into

fec_confirmation.css
    no_account.css
    checkout.css
    logon.css

3) Edit catalog/includes/modules/pages/fec_confirmation/jscript_main.php add

function onePage() {
    document.fec_confirmation.submit();
    return true;
    }

before ending:

//--></script>

4) create a new file catalog/includes/modules/pages/fec_confirmation/on_load_fec_init.js with content:

onePage();
    Hello Yapliren,

Thanks for your response. Before I try this do you have any comment about doing it on Zen Cart Version 1.54

Thanks,

Frank

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fjbern1943 View Post
    Hello Yapliren,

Thanks for your response. Before I try this do you have any comment about doing it on Zen Cart Version 1.54

Thanks,

Frank
    does not affect any core file, should not be no issue on other versions.

I am using FEC 2.1.8

Plugin Contributions

Using Zencart 1.5.4 and FEC v 2.1.4 - I am unable to get the Paypal Website Payments Pro (in Payflow UK mode) working at checkout - it seems to only defualt to the usal express checkout no matter what and does not display the credit card entry info one would expect.

Is there changes that I need to make to enable the zencart website payment pro payflo credit card capture fields please?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hey! So I have the Gift Message box enabled for checkout. It appears normally on the checkout page but whatever gets inputted into it doesn't carry over to the order when I view the order through the admin portal. I'm running ZenCart 1.5.4 and FEC 2.1.2. Anybody have any ideas on where I should look to fix this? This is my site: www.camppacs.com

Any help is appreciated!!

Plugin Contributions

I'm afraid I'm not following all the way. Did you upload all the fec files and then make those edits? Or did you cherry pick your uploads?