Page 216 of 218 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2177
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout

Could someone please refresh my memory .. On my last page of checkout where you confirm your order , I need to make the left side slightly wider as I use the split page option , it is giving a sub total and price of say £19.9 when it should be £19.99... I have done it before but for the life of me can't find the post again as it was about 4 years ago I last had to do it , I'm pretty sure you just adjust the split pages ....thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

I've just installed the latest version of FEC sourced from the numinix.com website on a fresh ZC 1.5.5e. At the top of the checkout page I get the warnings
    WARNING: Could not locate language file: includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_bogo.php
    .../ot_sc.php
    .../ot_reward_points.php
    .../ot_reward_points_display.php

I am upgrading from 1.5.0 and so there are records in the database for existing store credits and reward points from the store credit and reward points module also by numinix, but nothing about "bogo". I have searched the FEC file set and can find no mention of these items. I am wondering how I can eliminate the warnings. I plan to leave the customer's store credits and rewards records in the database hoping that there may again be a free store credit and reward points released by numinix for 1.5.5. I see that there's a module now on the numinix website for $8 per month, but I'm gonna have to pass on that for now.

So... to get rid of those warnings...?

Thank You,
    John

Plugin Contributions

**Correction** In my 1.5.0 installation I have been using the store credit module (store_credit.php 4 2008-10-25 23:24:35Z) by numinix and the reward module by Andrew Moore.

Plugin Contributions

I seem to have the warnings resolved by installing the reward points module. still not sure why, but that did it. However - I've now noticed another issue. When I enter a coupon or gift certificate code and click update it goes straight to processing which of course shouldn't happen, but the order doesn't go through. It just sits there processing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You, John

Plugin Contributions

I have the Fast and Easy Checkout Installed on slayitqueen.com with Zen Cart 1.5.5e and PHP7 on a new site. I have one page checkout and COWOA enabled and payment module works but I have a few problems with fec, I know nothing about coding but trying to learn php now.

1. Blank page on mobile.... main_page=no account, nothing in the debug log. Tried some things suggested on page 207 of this thread but I could not get it to work or did it wrong. I know its not responsive but shouldn't I get more than a blank page?

2. The PayPal button on the checkout page above the credit card option and details does not work in (main_page=checkout&fecaction=null) and seems unconnected, but the other PayPal button that I enabled in the shopping cart works fine. Could not find any info on this in this thread.

3. You cant use the same email twice to go through guest checkout or you get this message:
    "Our system already has a record of that email address - please try logging in with that email address. If you do not use that address any longer you can correct it in the My Account area." Customers have no password if they checkout as guests. Tried the suggestion on page 215 that you can just comment out the error check in modules/quickcheckout.php but I don't know exactly what to comment out as it does not go into detail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I can't help with one and two but 3 is an option setting.
    There is an option to create a new account when a Guest checks out.
    You have to turn that option off.

Plugin Contributions

That was already done.

Checkout Without Account is set to true.
    Checkout Without Account Only is set to true.

But it still logs you in after entering billing details and problem remains.

So seems the option setting is not the problem.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Plugin Contributions

I'll answer some of my own questions , now I have them sort of figured out.
    1. Check the log files more carefully.
    2. Its not a PayPal button, just a radio button, but its confusing to the customers. You have a choice of images in paypalwpp.php and you can just comment out the current confusing image (That looks like a button) and un-comment another of your choice.
    3. Its a known issue, and must be lurking somewhere in the forums. You need to go into the /includes/modules/[insert_your_custom_template_directory_here]/fec_create_account.php and remove and COWOA_account != 1"; I believe.

Plugin Contributions

I am running this Mod and it worked like a charm, all the sudden i get an email from a customer telling me that they can not pass the first step, i created a thread that have more detail, you can see it here

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bumba000 View Post
    I seem to have the warnings resolved by installing the reward points module. still not sure why, but that did it. However - I've now noticed another issue. When I enter a coupon or gift certificate code and click update it goes straight to processing which of course shouldn't happen, but the order doesn't go through. It just sits there processing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You, John
    Sounds like there is probably a browser console error possibly due to a JavaScript compatibility issue.