Page 217 of 218 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2177
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by TamyA View Post
    I am running this Mod and it worked like a charm, all the sudden i get an email from a customer telling me that they can not pass the first step, i created a thread that have more detail, you can see it here
    TamyA, I replied in your thread.

Plugin Contributions

I'm running 1.15.3, and recently our robot checker/CAPTCHA box has disappeared from our Create an Account page. In the admin configs, there isn't an option to turn off or on the CAPTCHA, and despite it missing, if you try to create an account, it says that you have to check the anti-bot box first... which is now impossible. I've tried updating to the most recent version, and now when I go to the configs page, all I get is a box that has FAST AND EASY CHECKOUT CONFIG, and under that, 3 boxes that say General, Guest, and Login, and under that Save and Cancel. That's it. no options or anything. When I go and try to make an account, I no longer get the "please check the box", but instead it just cycles back to the same login page, and doesn't say anything new. None of this triggers an error report either, so I have no idea what is going wrong. I followed the install/update instructions completely, including the php overwrites/edits.

Plugin Contributions

*Edit to last post*
    Name:  Fast and Easy Config error.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  118.3 KB
    This is the only thing I get when I go to the config page.

Plugin Contributions

Does this module work in zc 1.5.6? My checkout payment options are not showing up after an upgrade.

Plugin Contributions

Default Fast and Easy Checkout for 1.5.5f?

I'm running v1.5.5f. Added the FEC plugin. When customer uses the guest checkout option, they receive an error that instructs them to refresh and they get the same error. Each time, the charge is registered through Paypal and they are charged however the order never makes it through to admin. The plugin installed smoothly and everything appears to work properly except this aspect. I disable the checkout without creating an account and all is well sans the easy checkout. Curious if this is unique to me or if others have had the issue? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for 1.5.5f?

I am currently using fast and easy checkout.
    For some reason I am having trouble getting the out of stock to show throughout the checkout process. I am only seeing it on the cart page.

/includes/templates/theme871/templates/tpl_checkout_stacked.php

On fast and easy checkout On the page given above I have

Code:
    <?php  if ($flagAnyOutOfStock) { ?>
    <?php    if (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT == 'true') {  ?>
    <div class="messageStackError"><?php echo OUT_OF_STOCK_CAN_CHECKOUT; ?></div>
    <?php    } else { ?>
    <div class="messageStackError"><?php echo OUT_OF_STOCK_CANT_CHECKOUT; ?></div>
    <?php    } //endif STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT ?>
    <?php  } //endif flagAnyOutOfStock ?>

Code:
    <td class="cartProductDisplay" colspan="2"><?php echo $order->products[$i]['name']; ?>
                                    <?php  echo $stock_check[$i]; ?>

Seems to be the same piece code on the default as in the fast and easy checkout. But for some reason it does not want to show (item is out of stock).

Anyone have any ideas on how to get the out of stock to show throughout the entire checkout process

Plugin Contributions

I installed this on a 1.5.6c cart using the Square payment module. Now the credit card fields do not display. If I disable FEC they do display. Anyone else having this issue or using Square successfully?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    I installed this on a 1.5.6c cart using the Square payment module. Now the credit card fields do not display. If I disable FEC they do display. Anyone else having this issue or using Square successfully?
    Here's the answer:
    copy /includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php
    to
    /includes/modules/pages/checkout/jscript_square.php

Plugin Contributions

how can i clean this up. i want to close the spacing.
    https://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/Log_In

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to get FEC up and running on my website. It seems to be working on the store end ... but in the Admin Area, certain setting won't update when trying to save them. You can make the change and then update and the site returns a white page and doesn't update the setting in the database. The error is being generated by a the configuration_default.php added by the FEC module.

Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_admin_demo()
    Been scouring the forum for an answer have yet to find one. Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

Here's the full error message:
    Code:
    [04-Sep-2020 11:31:48 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_admin_demo() in /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/configuration_default.php:19
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/index.php(11): require()
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/configuration_default.php on line 19

[04-Sep-2020 11:31:48 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /store_***/admin_***/index.php?cmd=configuration_default&gID=10&cID=244&action=save, IP address: 71.85.54.137
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_admin_demo() in /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/configuration_default.php:19
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/index.php(11): require()
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /home/*****/moonrivercardstore.com/store_NLW/admin_***/configuration_default.php on line 19.
    We are running Zen Cart 1.5.7 with PHP 7.2.