Page 61 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by ksookma View Post
    Numinex,

Im hoping that you can help me with a problem I have been recently experiencing with your mod. We have used your mod for about 1-2 months now and its worked fine up to a few weeks ago. For some reason when you select something for the checkout screen like a different shipping charge the prices do not update and reflect the changes.

I figure out that it was a problem with the onclick not working; I have been trying to hunt down the JS problem but just cannot find it. I am hoping that someone here has experienced something like and can help. We had resorted to removing the one page checkout at one point but have re-added it back to the website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

www.ribbonsbaskets.com
    Zen - 1.3.8
    Quote Originally Posted by ksookma View Post
    It appears that Numinex has a more frequented forum on his site... numinix.com
    Thank you for pointing this out :).

The issue this individual was having is that his/her Zen Cart does not load JS and CSS on a per page basis and thus all of the JS files were not loaded. So, selecting a new shipping method did not cause the page to reload.

Plugin Contributions

I've released a new version called Fast and Easy Ajax Checkout that some stores may be interested in. It is being kept separately from FEC as the files are completely different.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I have some questions about the FEC mod. Tried to post to the Numinix forum, but that seems unavailable at the moment.

ZC 1.3.8a + current security patches.

FEC 1.6.1

Gift Wrap mod (most current)

No other mods.

ZC certified hosting

Symptom:

When the gift wrap options are displayed, the total isn't updated when an item is selected for giftwrap. Continuing checkout from this point doesn't add the gift wrap charge to the total.

The shipping (before any shipping method is selected) shows an incorrect value. In my case, the most expensive international option offered even if its a domestic address.

If a shipping method is chosen, the gift wrap charge is added to the total, but the gift wrap option box is cleared.

Some reading back through this finds some other mention of these issues, but no solution.

Two questions. Is there a known fix for this behavior?
    and Does anyone know if these problems have been fixed in the non-free (ajax) version of FEC?

Thank you for any info.

Plugin Contributions

I had a few rounds of emails with the author of this mod and he fixed both issues (shipping and giftwrap) and posted a new release on his website (1.6.2 as of last night).

The fixes were also incorporated into the Ajax version as well.

Cheers to Numinix! Was really cool and frood of him to stop whatever and follow up on and fix this.

BTW, I've been fiddling with some flavor of FEC and COWA for the past few months and hands down, this has made the biggest improvement in conversions. For some clients, better than 60% improvement.

Thanks Numinix!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kiddo View Post
    I had a few rounds of emails with the author of this mod and he fixed both issues (shipping and giftwrap) and posted a new release on his website (1.6.2 as of last night).

The fixes were also incorporated into the Ajax version as well.

Cheers to Numinix! Was really cool and frood of him to stop whatever and follow up on and fix this.

BTW, I've been fiddling with some flavor of FEC and COWA for the past few months and hands down, this has made the biggest improvement in conversions. For some clients, better than 60% improvement.

Thanks Numinix!
    Your welcome. Hopefully many other users will see the benefits of not only FEC but the addition of AJAX in the FEAC module.

Plugin Contributions

Default Paypal Express Problems

Hi Numinix,

I was hoping you could help with a couple of problems which are occurring with Paypal Express. I'm not 100% that they are related to this mod, but it appears that they are.

I'm in the UK so using the UK version of PP Express.

First problem is that when you complete a Paypal Express Payment you end up back at the checkout page but with a red warning at the top which says "please tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions" (or something to those words). It's as if it has tried to bypass this page but zen cart hasn't let is as th terms have not been agreed to.

Second problem is on the same page - most of my customers are in the UK, and in my tests I have made sure that United Kingdom is in the address line in Paypal when I've been paying, but the country is being turned to United States.

Any ideas?

FEC Settings are as follows:

Code:
    Fast and Easy Checkout          true       
    One Page Checkout             true      
    Checkout Confirmation Alternate Text     Your order is being processed, please wait...      
    Display Checkout in Split Column     true      
    Activate Drop Down List         false      
    Gift Wrapping Module Switch         false      
    Activate Gift Message Field         false      
    Drop Down List Options             Option 1,Option 2,Option 3,Option 4,Option 5      
    Activate Checkbox Field         false      
    Easy Sign-Up and Login             true      
    Display Order Total             false      
    Display Confidence Box             true      
    COWOA Position                 top      
    Confirm Email                 true      
    Shipping Address             false      
    Copy Billing                 false      
    Master Password             false      
    Checkout Without Account         false      
    Checkout Without Account Only         false      
    Hide Email Options For No Account     true      
    Automatic LogOff for No Account     true

Plugin Contributions

Hi Numinex, install goes great until I copy and paste the entire install.sql in and hit send. I get the following error:

1062 Duplicate entry 'Permanent Account Holders Only' for key 'query_name'
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_query_builder ( query_id , query_category , query_name , query_description , query_string ) VALUES ( '', 'email,newsletters', 'Permanent Account Holders Only', 'Send email only to permanent account holders ', 'select customers_email_address, customers_firstname, customers_lastname from TABLE_CUSTOMERS where COWOA_account != 1 order by customers_lastname, customers_firstname, customers_email_address');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Any idea on what that is? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Hello does, V 1.5.1 fix the issue with Gift certificates being purchase and not queued?

not entirely what version we have installed, as it was installed before i arrived.
    but within the header file it says:
    PHP Code:
     * @version $Idheader_php.php 4 2008-07-17 02:59:00Z numinix 
    but if it does fix this issue is it a complicated upgrade procedure?

regards
    Andy.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Throwdown View Post
    Hi Numinex, install goes great until I copy and paste the entire install.sql in and hit send. I get the following error:

1062 Duplicate entry 'Permanent Account Holders Only' for key 'query_name'
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_query_builder ( query_id , query_category , query_name , query_description , query_string ) VALUES ( '', 'email,newsletters', 'Permanent Account Holders Only', 'Send email only to permanent account holders ', 'select customers_email_address, customers_firstname, customers_lastname from TABLE_CUSTOMERS where COWOA_account != 1 order by customers_lastname, customers_firstname, customers_email_address');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Any idea on what that is? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    If you have the standalone version of COWOA installed, you will need to remove the first 4 or so lines from the top of the SQL file that create the columns for COWOA.

Plugin Contributions

Hello all,
    does anyone know the anwser to my question above ^.

Andy.