Plugin Contributions

Default Please Help - Shipping modules completely broken!

So my site is supposed to go live this week. I installed the Cherry Zen template tonight, and I was testing my checkout and had a fatal error with the shipping. When I went into the shipping module in the admin menu I got this:

Warning: main(/home/content/s/s/w/sswvfarm1081/html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/shipping_estimator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/s/w/sswvfarm1081/html/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(/home/content/s/s/w/sswvfarm1081/html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/shipping_estimator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/s/w/sswvfarm1081/html/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/s/s/w/sswvfarm1081/html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/shipping_estimator.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/s/s/w/sswvfarm1081/html/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(includes/modules//pages/popup_shipping_estimator/jscript_addr_pulldowns.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/s/w/sswvfarm1081/html/includes/modules/shipping/shipping_estimator.php on line 22

Warning: main(includes/modules//pages/popup_shipping_estimator/jscript_addr_pulldowns.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/s/w/sswvfarm1081/html/includes/modules/shipping/shipping_estimator.php on line 22

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules//pages/popup_shipping_estimator/jscript_addr_pulldowns.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/s/s/w/sswvfarm1081/html/includes/modules/shipping/shipping_estimator.php on line 22

Please help, I have no idea how to fix this and I am on a tight deadline. I do not know what to do.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Please Help - Shipping modules completely broken!

do you know how to look at /home/content/s/s/w/sswvfarm1081/html/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/shipping_estimator.php

If so, post line starting at 174 to the very end of file.
    Zen-Cart is so easy, a caveman can do it..What does that supposed to mean?