Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CyberSource Help!

Cybersource updated their system on Monday - as a result those orders are not going through. Apparently there's some coding that needs to be added but Cybersource doesn't know what as they aren't familar with Zencart. The guy wasn't sure what modification but said that users of software such as Zencart and Squirrel Cart (those who use the silent order post connection method) were having the same issue. And that the receipt page was not loading properly.

Any of the coders out there know what is missing and how to fix it?

Customers get this error message: "The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again. "

Plugin Contributions

Default Cybersource code change = Zencart break

I apologize in advance for posting.

Cybersource made a code change on Monday. As a result, orders can't be processed and clients get error messages.

I was told by Cybersource that the receipt page was not loading properly. And that the code needed to be modified in Zencart but Cybersource did not know where. One guy told me an extra space needed to be added but he wasn't sure where.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
    Last edited by Kim; 5 Oct 2007 at 01:11 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Odders not going through

First, it is okay to reply to your own thread with more information instead of posting a new thread.

As for the Cybersource module, you'll need to get more details from them about the changes they made.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

I cannot duplicate the problem on the CyberSource Test Business Center server. All submitted transactions look normal on the ZC side as well as on the CyberSource Business Center side.

CyberSource Knowledgebase searches cannot find any reference to the displayed message "The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again."
    The published CyberSource changes for September 2007 apply to the HOP Connection method documentation and cover additional Business Center capabilities.

Should you have a CyberSource open ticket. please send copy of content.

deBeaujeu

Plugin Contributions

Hi Kim,

Here's what Cybersource said: SOP (silent order post) after transactions complete, Cybersource sends it back. There should be a specific order but the order is different.

Script is parsing the values a certain way and because the order of the values changed, this is causing the error. Script that extracting the information from the response post.

Does that help?

Plugin Contributions

SOP (silent order post) after transactions complete, Cybersource sends it back
    The script is parsing the values a certain way and because the order of the values changes, this is causing the error. Script that is extracting the information from the response post.
    ----------------
    Here's my ticket:
    As a result of the Cybersource code change on Monday orders are not going through on my site. Customers are getting the following error: "The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again. "

Authorizations are going through but not the entire order process. We are using Zencart. Please advise as to what specific change Cybersource has made so that the coders of Zencart can create the module or write the code needed to allow our orders to be processed again.
    10/5/2007 9:50:26 AM -- CyberSource wrote:
    Hello Debra,

Thank you for contacting customer support. I'll get in contact with our product support engineers and see if I can get the specifics of what changed. From my understanding the silent order post data reply has one new reply field and an extra space at the end of every field.

I know squirrelcart had to alter one of their files to deal with the extra space. Zen-cart will probably have to do the same. Let me get more information though.

Take care,
    Andrew
    Cybersource Technical Support

Plugin Contributions

I created an open ticket with Cybersource :

As a result of the Cybersource code change on Monday orders are not going through on my site. Customers are getting the following error: "The local copy of this webpage is out of date, and the website requires that you download it again. "

Authorizations are going through but not the entire order process. We are using Zencart. Please advise as to what specific change Cybersource has made so that the coders of Zencart can create the module or write the code needed to allow our orders to be processed again.

Hello Debra,

Thank you for contacting customer support. I'll get in contact with our product support engineers and see if I can get the specifics of what changed. From my understanding the silent order post data reply has one new reply field and an extra space at the end of every field.

I know squirrelcart had to alter one of their files to deal with the extra space. Zen-cart will probably have to do the same. Let me get more information though.

Take care,
    Andrew

Does that help?

Plugin Contributions

Here's some more info - with specifics, hope that helps the coders write the new code.

10/8/2007 8:50:57 AM -- CyberSource wrote:
    Hello Debbie,

I got word back from our product support engineers that there were two extra reply fields added, "signedFields" and "transactionSignature." After the code fix last Monday there have been no extra spaces in the reply data nor any other changes. Since the error message is not from Cybersource, Zen-Cart will have to take a look at their code and find out why it's throwing an error. I hope the above information helps them determine where the error is.

I hope that helps,
    Andrew

Plugin Contributions

This is what I got from Cybersource

10/8/2007 2:50:13 PM -- CyberSource wrote:

Thank you for contacting customer support. I know that the Silent Order Post reply data has been altered slightly. There are two new fields added to the reply: a signedFields and transactionSignature. Zen-Cart may have to look at their code and see if there's something breaking in it from the new fields. For example, if they parse the reply by position rather than field name, then since the two new fields were added their script may not be getting the responses it expects and display an error.

I would suggest talking to Zen-Cart and see if they're aware that the receipt pages for their shopping cart are no longer working with Cybersource's reply data and work from there.

I hope that answers your question. Please let me know if I can further clarify any questions you may have. If this information resolves the issue, please check the box beside "Please Close, my problem has been resolved" and select the "Submit Update."

Thank you,
    Andrew

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by deb View Post
    I created an open ticket with Cybersource :

Does that help?

I just configured a new ZC store using the CyberSource Business Center Production Server and it is working as expected on the ZC side as well as the CuberSource side.

The problem you are having may be related to your ZC host server or to the return URLs specified for the CyberSource server to send back transaction status to the ZC application. Could also be related to your SSL Certificate (shared certificates may produced unpredictable problems).

Make sure the “cybersource.php” file is not corrupted and is located in your ZC store root directory on the host.

Double check the return URLs specified in the CyberSource Business Center (Live):

Go to CyberSource Business Center >> Live Business Center >> enter Username & Password and click Login >> Left vertical bar menu >> Tools & Settings >> Hosted Order Page >> Settings >>

Under “Appearance >> Receipt Page”, in the “Receipt Response URL” input box type: https://yoursite/yourstore/cybersource.php?result=true
    (replacing “yoursite” and “yourstore” with proper URL info for your ZC store, if your store is located in the root directory, the “yourstore” field is not present)
    Check the following “This URL is my custom receipt page.” checkbox.

Under “Appearance >> Decline Page”, in the “Decline Response URL” input box, type:
    https://yoursite/yourstore/cybersource.php?result=false
    (replacing “yoursite” and “yourstore” with proper URL info for your ZC store, if your store is located in the root directory, the “yourstore” field is not present)
    Check the following “This URL is my custom decline page.” checkbox.

For more information, please refer to the published guidelines in Zen Cart >> Downloads >> Payment Modules >> CyberSource Payment Module Implementation Guidelines:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=665

deBeaujeu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast