Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag scripting error

i have recently changed server and since doing this have been unable to view either my admin or my store can someone please help as my server provider just tells me they don't deal with scripting errors but they caused the error
    this is the code i get on my store

The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
    If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
    Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

this is what i get on my admin

Warning: main(/home/fhlinux166/t/teazetoys.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/autoload_func.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in e:\domains\t\teazetoys.co.uk\user\htdocs\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 149

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/fhlinux166/t/teazetoys.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in e:\domains\t\teazetoys.co.uk\user\htdocs\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 149

please help as i am new to this and had done a lot of work and dont know where it has all gone or what any of this means

Plugin Contributions

help question problem caused by switching server

on monday i switched my shop from a linux to a windows server within the same hosting company. now when i go to my admin or shop i am just getting error pages and dont know what they mean. i have to spoken to my hosting company who keep telling me they do not deal with scripting errors and to search google, even thow everything was fine befor they did the switch for me.
    i need help i dont know what i even need to search google for?????
    please help i have put a lot of work into my store in the last couple of weeks and dont know what is wrong..

the errors say on my admin ....Warning: main(/home/fhlinux166/t/teazetoys.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/autoload_func.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in e:\domains\t\teazetoys.co.uk\user\htdocs\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 149

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/fhlinux166/t/teazetoys.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in e:\domains\t\teazetoys.co.uk\user\htdocs\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 149
    and when i go to my store it says........The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
    If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
    Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: problem caused by switching server

the best thing that you can do is to upoad the zc_install folder again,
    then run the www.domain/zc_install/index.php and when you get to the 3 rd screen
    the one that tells you if your folders are writable, at the bottom choose update config

this will then ONLY update your config files, your server paths are way off
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

what does that mean could this be bad and what has gone wrong is it the fault of my hosting company???

Plugin Contributions

No what it means is that when the files were moved you didnt open the includes/configure.php and the admin/includes/configure.php and rewrite the server paths,

you will see 2 places inthe includes/configure.php and 3 places in the admin/includes/configure.php
    that look like this

/home/fhlinux166/t/teazetoys.co.uk/user/htdocs/

and they should look like this

e:\domains\t\teazetoys.co.uk\user\htdocs\

now you can either manually change them or you let the software fix them by running th econfig updater inthe install

eitherway will get the same result

Plugin Contributions

ok thanks and will it automatically detect the correct settings for me or should i speak to my host about this as i have gotten to the page where it says redetect settings but it isnt coming up with anything in my https part

Plugin Contributions

if you want to PM me with your 2 config files and I will fix em and send em back, you can then just upload em to the server

Plugin Contributions

ok i cant work out how to pm you it is asking me which database i want to upgrade from it says this ..Database Information -- Upgrade Sniffer predicts: *** No upgrade required ***
    Database Type = mysql
    Database Host = mysql11.streamline.net
    Database Name = teazetoys
    Database Username = teazetoys
    Database Table-Prefix = teazetoys
    Database Privileges = Not Checked

and then there is a list of about 12 database options

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: scripting error

Yikes -- *why* did you switch to a windows server? eek

The details in your /includes/configure.php file and likely also the /admin/includes/configure.php file are not correct for your new server.

Please post the contents of those files ... without the database password.

FAQs on switching servers
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=99
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Switch_Servers

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: scripting error

well i realise that now, i am going to change back to i linux as this has just piffed me off and i had done so much work i hope this doesnt mess anything up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast