Plugin Contributions

Default Product Availibility

I have Zen Cart up and running abd all is good. I stillhave to tackle the CSS doc to make it a little more customized but I will get there.

When a person sets up a product and it asks for the "Product Quantity" how can I make the quantity unlimited? The products are all a custom order so there never a set number in stock. If I leave it empty I get the Red Stop Sign when trying to buy that item. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the help in advance!

JIM

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Availibility

The store that I set up for a friend of mine is basically a showcase store with prices but no quantities. All of her stuff is custom-made just like yours. People have to contact her to place their orders. http://www.catinabag.com.

You can go to Configuration -> My Store -> Store Status and select option #2.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks IronMac.

His store is here http://actiongraphics.net/shop/

He makes his product based on the info people type in when they order. He still wants the orders placed via Zen Cart.

Here is a sample:
    http://actiongraphics.net/shop/index...&products_id=2

I can always set the product quantity to some outrages number but that would mean I would have to eventually fix that number. Would be nice if I could just enter a value and be done with it.

JIM

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I get what you're trying to do now but that's way out of my league. Barring an easy solution, you can go with your solution and then teach him how to finagle that outrageous number at a later date.

Plugin Contributions

When setting up the product, leave the quantity blank. Set the Admin> Configuration> Stock to not check the quantity.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.