Plugin Contributions

Default Header/logo Size.

I have made a picture logo for my ZenCart, but i need to enlarge the header box? to get it to fit... also i wonder is there a setting so that the logo will only be "large" on the main page, not while browsing the categories... ?

Thanks for any help,

"I have asked stupid questions before, why would today be any different?"
    Jim Didriksen (me) october 2007

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Header/logo Size.

There is no switch for this ... but it wouldn't be hard to code.

You would need two copies of your logo logo.gif and big_logo.gif say. And then would edit your tpl_header.php file using the $this_is_homepage variable to display the big logo on your home page and the normal logo on all other pages.

You may also need to adjust the CSS to reflect a different height for the logoWrapper for the home page.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    You may also need to adjust the CSS to reflect a different height for the logoWrapper for the home page.
    What CSS tag would this be under ? I'm using the Classic Template, and the "Template_default"s

Plugin Contributions

First off, not a good idea to use the Classic template for your changes. A copy of it - fine. But if you use the classic directory your changes will get over-written when you upgrade.

To answer you question, I'd create a new wrapper for use when you are displaying the larger logo and call it something like bigLogoWrapper, then attach the bigger height style to that.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    First off, not a good idea to use the Classic template for your changes. A copy of it - fine. But if you use the classic directory your changes will get over-written when you upgrade.

To answer you question, I'd create a new wrapper for use when you are displaying the larger logo and call it something like bigLogoWrapper, then attach the bigger height style to that.

I'm making the store first then I will take out the php, css and so on that i have edited in its own little package, language pictures and so on and so forth. so backup will be done before the site is sett into action.

Thank you very much.