Plugin Contributions

Default No input file specified.

I have recently requested that my hosts (RackSpace) install cURL on our server so we can use PayPal express in one of our websites. They have done this, however none of the sites that we have built using Zencart function now (which I find odd becuase we are only using Paypal express on one website).

I now get the error message 'No input file specified' when we try to access the sites and the URL changes from the original one we use to access the site to http://www.allequestrian.co.uk/shop/...tall/index.php ( i have supplied this as an example, but it is the same for all our zencart websites)

This does imply that something somewhere on the server has changed/been deleted however RackSpace at the moment are stumped. I would prefer that they fixed it because I pay them for the pleasure however it has not yet happened. I thought I would throw this issue out to the Zencart community to see if anybody else has encountered this problem while setting up Paypal express and has a solution that I can pass onto RackSpace.

Apologies for the non-technical nature of this e-mail but I feel I have to take matters into my own hands which means the use of non-technical wording because my understanding of all things concerning servers, cURL and PHP l is very limited.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No input file specified.

That usually means the server can't find the includes/configure.php - check and make sure it is on the sever, has the correct permissions and that the information in it regarding the paths is correct.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Kim and Dr Byte,

Thanks for the info I'll pass it onto the 'experts'. Ill let you know how I get on.

thanks

mawar

Plugin Contributions

application error No input file specified.

HI, my complete site works fine, I get above error ony on /attributes_controller.php (Attributes Controller Section).
    I am running Zen Cart 1.2.7
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.0.2
    Windows 2k3
    MySQL 3.23.
    PHP is working fine with whole website, I am running php as ISAPI under IIS 6.0. I've tried with and without Doc_root folder in php.ini. but I only get error on Attributes page....
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I've just experienced this "no input file specified" error and it is because I recently implemented phpcgiwrap on my shared server. So in my .htaccess file I had put in...

Action application/x-blah-sphp4 /cgi-sys/php-cgiwrap/clientname/php4.cgi
    AddType application/x-blah-sphp4 .php

Which immediately resulted in the no input file specified error. Removing the above code got rid of the error.

But the issue is how do I implement phpcgiwrap with zencart and not get that error?