Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default error message 10001

Last night my cart worked perfectly with Paypal. This morning, it won't accept payments at all. Paypal says it looks right on their side, GoDaddy says it looks good there. I re did (cut and paste) my API settings as Paypal thinks it is that.

Paypal cycles me back to the log in page, it doesn't talk back to my website and confirm the sale. That's what I think I see.

Here is the error message:
    10001 Invalid HTTP Header - PPBaseException: CONTENT_LENGTH must be >0
    Backtrace: 84d11f9 84d1189 84b245a 8206f91 805a595 40bf69cb 80566b1

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: error message 10001

Hi tocaya,

Have you seen this thread http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61856

You could always try to contact gdrudy and see how he got it resolved

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, I did see it, but it is way before the updates from this past summer. I had installed them and had been using them.

Plugin Contributions

Default error message 10001 continues

hi,
    I still can't use Paypal with my Zencart. It worked fine until last Thursday. I am still getting the error message 10001. What is interesting to me is that I spent the weekend with other Zencart users that have different hosts who are also experiencing the same problem. It also began for them on Thursday. Can someone please help us figure out what needs to be done. We are out of business until we can accept Paypal payments. Paypal keeps sending the customer back to the Zencart login page without accepting the payment.
    This is the mmessage I got from the Godaddy support tech:
    Unfortunately we will be unable to complete this process because in order to test this would involve us trying to complete an order while logged into a PayPal account. We have uploaded a CURL script which pulls information from https://microsoft.com to verify that our proxy server is working correctly. In searching for this error message (using a search engine) it appear that this is caused by the configuration of the Zen Cart. This could lead to many different issues which we are unable to test for this reason. I would recommend searching for this error message (using a search engine) to see if you can find anymore helpful information this way. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Not much to go on.
    Thanks for any help.
    Judy

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If this problem started on Thursday and many other PayPal users have reported it, it would seem to be a PayPal problem.
    I can tell you that Zen Cart didn't change anything on your server's Zen Cart code ... only *you* have access to that.

Have you re-asked PayPal tech support about the matter?
    Have you logged a ticket with them?
    http://www.paypal.com/mts

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I reported it to Paypal last week and they keep telling me that there isn't a problem. Is this error message a Zencart message? What or where would I go to fix this? I am running Zen Cart 1.3.7
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.7

I installed the June patches last month and all was working well.

I am completely lost here.

Plugin Contributions

I spent another hour on the phone with Paypal trying to find out what they thought. They say it is a third party error message and nothing to do with them. I explained over and over that I know of another person that is having the same problem as of last week and has a different hosting server. Nothing. I have filed yet another help ticket.

I am out of business until this is solved. Ideas?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I can tell you that on several other sites (none hosted on GoDaddy, and not using any proxy), PayPal is working just fine without errors.

Which ticket numbers have you logged with PayPal?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

The first was
    071018-000208.
    071022-000143
    071018-000227

They have marked all solved.

It still doesn't work. I "removed" and "installed " the Paypal express check out module and the IPN module again. I have the June 16 patch installed.

The problem occurs after Paypal asks for the payment confirmation. The customer is returned to "Step 3 Confirmation" page on my Zencart. When asked to confirm there it is cycled back to the "Login" page. No payment has been accepted, and no order sent. The Error message appears at the top of the new "login" page.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Please enable debug logging, then test checkout, then download the logs, zip them, and upload the zip to your server, and post a link where we can grab the zip.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61199

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast