Plugin Contributions

Default Moved to new server, now unable to get in to admin

I get the following trying to get in to admin after moving to a new server. I followed all directions and all seemed to go well except my old store had an alternate name for the /admin folder so I had to rename it to admin to get through the zen cart install.

/** * Breakpoint 180. * * require('includes/init_includes/init_html_editor.php); * */ $autoLoadConfig[180][] = array('autoType'=>'init_script', 'loadFile'=> 'init_html_editor.php'); ?>
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php:246) in /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108
    eaned ... '); define('WARNING_ADMIN_ACTIVITY_LOG_RECORDS', 'WARNING: The Admin Activity Log table has over 50,000 records and should be cleaned ... '); define('RESET_ADMIN_ACTIVITY_LOG', 'Go to Store Manager to Reset the Admin Activity Log'); define('CATEGORY_HAS_SUBCATEGORIES', 'NOTE: Category has SubCategories
    Products cannot be added'); /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // include additional files: require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/' . FILENAME_EMAIL_EXTRAS); include(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/', FILENAME_OTHER_IMAGES_NAMES, 'false')); ?>
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php:246) in /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php:246) in /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moved to new server, now unable to get in to admin

Why did you install on the new server?

Did you then apply your previous DB to this install?

did you run fix cache key if you did apply the DB?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I moved because a friend was hosting it before, but he has problems with his server.
    Yes, I did import my db
    and
    yes, I did run fix cache with the following results:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/fix_cache_key.php:43) in /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/fix_cache_key.php:43) in /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    T', 'We Accept ...'); ?>Cache Settings Synchronization Tool

Recommendations

Possible appropriate cache directory for your site is: /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/cache

Actual Information

Read DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE from configure.php: /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/cache
    Found SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY in database: /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/cache

No changes required.
    Exiting.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dssprogrammer View Post
    yes, I did run fix cache with the following results:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/fix_cache_key.php:43) in /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108
    This is normal for the fix_cache_key tool.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/fix_cache_key.php:43) in /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    T', 'We Accept ...'); ?>
    The text in red is not normal.

Cache Settings Synchronization Tool

Recommendations

Possible appropriate cache directory for your site is: /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/cache

Actual Information

Read DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE from configure.php: /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/cache
    Found SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY in database: /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/cache

No changes required.
    Exiting.
    This is normal.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

/** * Breakpoint 180. * * require('includes/init_includes/init_html_editor.php); * */ $autoLoadConfig[180][] = array('autoType'=>'init_script', 'loadFile'=> 'init_html_editor.php'); ?>
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php:246) in /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108
    eaned ... '); define('WARNING_ADMIN_ACTIVITY_LOG_RECORDS', 'WARNING: The Admin Activity Log table has over 50,000 records and should be cleaned ... '); define('RESET_ADMIN_ACTIVITY_LOG', 'Go to Store Manager to Reset the Admin Activity Log'); define('CATEGORY_HAS_SUBCATEGORIES', 'NOTE: Category has SubCategories
    Products cannot be added'); /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // include additional files: require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/' . FILENAME_EMAIL_EXTRAS); include(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/', FILENAME_OTHER_IMAGES_NAMES, 'false')); ?>

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php:246) in /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php:246) in /home/versatilereproductions/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34
    It seems several of your files have been transferred incorrectly. Maybe they've been uploaded as binary files instead of ascii? Maybe they've lost their line-endings and are being treated as all-on-one-line? Maybe pieces of them are incomplete?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Should I try to ftp the entire dump back again - except for the two configure.php files?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

That's where I'd probably start

Plugin Contributions

Thanks DrByte, you got me going on the right track. I'm up now.
    Have a different issue, but that warrants a new post.