Ok so here's the deal..I started a business and need to set up our website very soon. We are selling three products, and I need a way to offer a professional looking site/user interaction from beginning to end (checkout). Zen cart seems to be what I need because it's free and all, and I want to use paypal website payments pro as the gateway thing, but i'm wondering if maybe zen cart will be too hard for a n00b like myself to configure the way I want, especially with ZERO programming experience, and little website experience. I would use paypal express checkout because it's so simple but i need a way for people to input credit cards without a paypal account. Any ideas on what I should be doing.

So on the site, in my head I have it layed out like..there will options to buy three products, you click on one of the products and ti takes you to the product page, where you can BUY (or add toa cart, not sure if I need the buyer to be able to check their cart since we only have 3 products and most likely if they get one they wont' be getting one of the others) then checkout by choosing payment method (all ideally staying within my websites design layout, not taken toa third party site). This is all I need, what is my best bet, and is zen cart ideal?