Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default AustPost Improved

Hi there,

I have just installed the AustPost Improved Shipping module and I am having issues.

I got the module from here: http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=471

I have installed all the files in the correct locations, (will triple check in the morning). And now when I hit my Shopping Cart I get a bunch of errors at the top of my page and my css seems to be screwy.

here are the errors:

Warning: file(http://drc.edeliver.com.au/ratecalc.asp?Pickup_Postcode=2783&Destination_Postcode=2783&Country=AU&Weight=42 .333333333333&Service_Type=STANDARD&Height=75&Width=250&Length=290&Quantity=3): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /serverpath/includes/modules/shipping/austpost.php on line 624

Warning: file(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /serverpath/includes/modules/shipping/austpost.php on line 624

Warning: file(http://drc.edeliver.com.au/ratecalc.asp?Pickup_Postcode=2783&Destination_Postcode=2783&Country=AU&Weight=42 .333333333333&Service_Type=EXPRESS&Height=75&Width=250&Length=290&Quantity=3): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /serverpath/includes/modules/shipping/austpost.php on line 624

These all relate to files not in the admin area.

I have relatively fresh install of ZC 1.3.7 with the following other modules:
    1. BACKUP_MYSQL_ADMIN_PLUGIN-1.3.
    2. Image Handler 2.0
    3. Stock by attributes 4.5
    4. AustPost Improved as mentioned above.

Any hints or tips as to where I might have gone wrong would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to have a look at the shop just PM me and I'll send you the url. I don't really want to post it yet as the shop is not finished.

I really do want to get this to work as I have two other shops that I need to get sorted in the next little while and I could really use this module on both of them.

Cheers Zenners,

DAVE

:)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AustPost Improved

Hah,

Found the answer here:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...82&postcount=8

When I posted my message I looked down the bottom of the page and there was a similar thread already, checked and found the answer.

The magic thread didn't come up in my searches though.

Never Mind though and Thanks be to Rod for an excellent mod.

Cheers Zenners,

Dave

:)

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know if the Aust Post server is down today?
    I cannot get my shopping cart to checkout. It times out and this message was found repeatedly in my error log in the Cpanel

message is repeated in the error logs in cpanel

[Sat Nov 17 22:47:10 2007] [error] PHP Warning: file(http://drc.edeliver.com.au/ratecalc....amp;Quantity=1) [<a href='function.file'>function.file</a>]: failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /home/hotbead/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/auspost.php on line 79

I tried downloading the new AustPost impoved files but this did not fix the problem. Any ideas appreciated??

Thanks
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

> Does anyone know if the Aust Post server is down today?

Yes, the Server appears to be down. Has been all day.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for confirming that. I was worried that something went amiss with my site. It is unusual for them to be down.
    Regards
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

I have a similar problem but with different error messages - I hope you can help me out Rod:

Warning: file() [function.file]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/.ruchi/screampix/screampix.com/twoc/includes/modules/shipping/austpost.php on line 88

Warning: file(http://drc.edeliver.com.au/ratecalc....100&Quantity=1) [function.file]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/.ruchi/screampix/screampix.com/twoc/includes/modules/shipping/austpost.php on line 88

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/.ruchi/screampix/screampix.com/twoc/includes/modules/shipping/austpost.php on line 89

Warning: file() [function.file]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/.ruchi/screampix/screampix.com/twoc/includes/modules/shipping/austpost.php on line 122

Warning: file(http://drc.edeliver.com.au/ratecalc....100&Quantity=1) [function.file]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/.ruchi/screampix/screampix.com/twoc/includes/modules/shipping/austpost.php on line 122

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/.ruchi/screampix/screampix.com/twoc/includes/modules/shipping/austpost.php on line 123

Cheers,

Nicki (total zen-cart newb but getting there...)

Plugin Contributions

Hi nicki,

> Warning: file() [function.file]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in
    > /home/.ruchi/screampix/screampix.com/twoc/includes/modules/shipping/austpost.php
    > on line 88

Toggle the option "use cURL" to 'yes' (ie, make sure it is ticked).

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Rod, I'm not sure where I can select this option - is in admin?

Nicki

PS sorry for being such a dolt!

Plugin Contributions

This info from my host may help to explain the problem although it is all a bit beyond me!

http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Allow_url_fopen

I would really appreciate it if you could cast some light on this for me..

Nicki

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nickster08 View Post
    Thanks Rod, I'm not sure where I can select this option - is in admin?

Nicki

PS sorry for being such a dolt!
    First, make sure you have the latest module (V2.1.3). The 'use cURL' toggle is located near the bottom of the config options of the module itself.

Cheers
    Rod

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast