Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Express not showing Shopping Cart Contents in some orders

Thanks Merlin,

I guess we just have to get on with it for now.
    mali
    [FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Express not showing Shopping Cart Contents in some orders

I don't understand. The products I tested have very simple prices and I didn't use VAT/Delivery charge/discount coupon, so I really can't understand why it's not working.

The shop owner does not accept this and he think this is a 'flackey checkout'.

For him, Paypal does not work because of this problem. I can't use google checkout niether because it does not compatible with Royal Mail yet.

He want the simple process where he just log into paypal and check the order and print off the packing slips from there witout having to login to admin site to search through the website order history to match up which payment goes with which order and record the items sold when he reconciles the bank accounts.

All of their stock / invoicing tools etc are already on a very comprehensive Sage accounts package, so they really don't need the website packing/invoicing admin. They want to avoid having to do everything twice

If I use Nochex instead of paypal, do you think this problem will be resolve?
    mali
    [FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12