Plugin Contributions

help question HELP! I'm Having A Bunch of Problems

I have some problems, and I can not figure them out, of course i'm not a professsional, but i've been searching and I can't find the answer any where. In the last month or so I have added seo url, updated my link manager to 3.0, added image handler 2, added css flyout categories. added gift certificates. The problems are:
    1. My scrolling new product box stop working, the image wasn't there any more, only thing scrolling was the text. I tried to get help no one answered. I remove the scrolling box and went back to the normal box.

2. my all products link is not working.

3. two listing for the same products is showing in the new products for october but it only one shows on the products page. Its the $150 gift certificate both has the same model number, I can not find where the other one is coming from I looked through every category, and it not listed in neither one. Where could it be listed?

url: weezees gifts DOT com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HELP! I'm Having A Bunch of Problems

1. Can't help with a problem that I can't see.

2. It looks as though the following line has been deleted from your filenames.php file
    define('FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL', 'products_all');
    3. They are both there in your database as products 1087 and 1088 but you would need to look at the category information in your database to see why 1087 doesn't show up in the gift certificates section of your site.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    1. Can't help with a problem that I can't see.

2. It looks as though the following line has been deleted from your filenames.php file

3. They are both there in your database as products 1087 and 1088 but you would need to look at the category information in your database to see why 1087 doesn't show up in the gift certificates section of your site.
    I can't seem to find where to go to check the category information in the database, I have cPanel and Admin, and I don't where to go or where to start.
    Could you give me a little more information please. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

If you have CPanel, you probably have phpMyAdmin. You would use this to look at your products table and in particular the master_categories value for these two products.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)