about commercial

sumo.sk

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: product filter module addon

Quote Originally Posted by FeriSK View Post
    similar filter for ZenCart
    about commercial

sumo.sk

I've just been wondering is it possible to combine that aspect with this current module without breaking things too much.

On my site I am looking to have two more filter options beside the "Filter results by: Products starting with..." These would be pulled from two attributes which can be seen on the sidebar of

http://gamersworlddublin.com/index.p...ha_filter_id=0

I'm guessing its not just a simple case of pasting the relevant dropdown menu code into the product listing template file. (I'm sorry for my vagueness I'm just really starting out with Zen Cart).

Thank you for this absolutely huge thread of information it's been of great help so far

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

I have installed the module successfully but I really need two things to be done

1: I would like to add the text in front of the drop down instead of inside the drop down in my side box... I went through the file in include/template/custom/sideboxes/ and try everything but I wasn't successful to add this texts...

2: When I search the result are correct but the images it shows is the main image of the product not the image witch match the attribute.. for example if I had a shoe called Sara under Catalog/categories/products and I uploaded with an image(in red for example) and this shoe has the other colours green and blue and they have got their own images, when I search for blue shoes the Sara will come up with the Red image not the Blue one ...

I did what ever I thought that might help me but still no chance

I really wants to know if anyone else has got this issues or can help me to sort these issues out ...

any little help would be so appreciated

Plugin Contributions

red flag remove single attribute from the sidebox filter only

Hello Zenners,

As Zen Cart does not support dependent attributes, I have to create separate groups of attributes for 4 distinct product categories, however, it does not make sense that they all show up in the filter by attributes side box...

Is there anyway to remove an attribute from appearing in the sidebox?

Please advise!!

SOS!!!

Plugin Contributions

... bad post

Plugin Contributions

I've been reading through the forum and havent figured out how do achieve this yet, any help would be appreciated, I have the filter working by attributes and so forth but where i have the error is if you look at this page http://hardcorehobby.net/index.php?m...facturers_id=1 where you see the filter by: All Categories you will see two Buggy sections well the reason for that is that one is in Gas Off-Road > 1/8 Scale > Buggy and the other is in Electric Off-Road > 1/10 Scale > Buggy or vice versa cant remember at this point but what i want to do is in that drop down display the full link hence: RC Cars > Gas Off-Road > 1/10 Scale > Buggy... how would i go about achieving this?

Thanks in Advance!

Plugin Contributions

This has probably been asked and answered in this thread, but to save a little time, I'm asking again.

All that is in the READ ME text is this:

Add to english.php following lines:

// pro_vyhledavani
    define('TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE', 'Image');
    define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Price');
    define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS', 'No products for you criteria! Please try again.');

Ok, so here's my questions and assumptions.

I take it that I only need to transfer the contents of the product_filter's includes folder into my store's includes folder. Is this correct?

Then from the READ ME text, can that code be added anywhere in the english.php file or do I need to add it to a specific place?

Lastly, in the READ ME text can I change 'No products for you criteria! Please try again.' TO 'No products for your criteria! Please try again.' without causing a problem?

Plugin Contributions

@brians34

Yes, that's correct. I added mine below the similar looking code to make it easier to find if need be. And Yes you can change the text, but makes sure you keep it within the apostophes/ quotes(' '). Only problem you'll face is if you change 'TEXT_ON_PRODUCTS' as this is the name of your "shortcut" (one for a better word).

Hope this helps.

Jay.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: product filter module addon

Hello All,

I have 2 questions regarding the Product Filter module:

1.) Is there a way that I can hide the attributes until the category is selected?

and...

2.) Once the category is selected, could it then only show the attributes that are relevant to that category?

Scenario:

I have 2 categories, washing machines & fridges. Washing machines has an attribute 'load weight' & 'Spin rpm' whilst fridges has 'ice box'. I would like when fridges selected to only show 'icebox' attribute and when washing machine is selected only show 'load' & 'spin'.

Is this possible or is there a better way to filter products in this way?

Thanks if anyone can help,
    Jay.

Plugin Contributions

Running Zen 1.3.9h

I'm sorry if this is already repeated, but I installed this module, and each time the 'Go' button is hit, an error appears.. Here is what is appearing..

1146 Table 'buybench_zc1.zs_products_attributes' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select count(distinct p.products_id) as total FROM zen_products p, zen_products_description pd, zen_products_to_categories p2c, zen_products_attributes pa, zen_products_options po , zen_products_options_values pov WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND ((pa.products_id In (SELECT pa.products_id FROM zs_products_attributes pa WHERE ( pa.options_id = 2 AND pa.options_values_id = 11 )))) AND p.products_id = pa.products_id AND p.products_quantity > 0 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id) ]

Any help with what this could be, would be so greatly appreciated.
    Gary

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast