Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: product filter module addon

so the goal is to take this code:

$content .= zen_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id', zen_get_categories(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => PRODUCT_FILTER_TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES)), '0' ,'', '1'), (isset($_GET['categories_id']) ? $_GET['categories_id'] : ''), '') . zen_hide_session_id();

and populate it to pull just the current category

Plugin Contributions

ok got this to work where it will only search the catagory that its displayed on

take this line (around 18) in includes\templates\TEMPLATE\sideboxes\ tpl_product_filter.php

$content .= zen_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id', zen_get_categories(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => PRODUCT_FILTER_TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES)), '0' ,'', '1'), (isset($_GET['categories_id']) ? $_GET['categories_id'] : ''), '') . zen_hide_session_id();

and replace with

$content .= zen_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id',zen_get_categories(array(array('id' => $current_category_id, 'text' => $current_category_id)), '0' ,'', '1'),(isset($_GET['$cPath']) ? $_GET['cPath'] : ''), '') . zen_hide_session_id();

****NOTE***** -- If you set your catagories display to false in product_filters_define.php it WILL NOT WORK

now just to find a way to make the catagories dropdown box dissappear from the form?

Plugin Contributions

was able to hide not wanted attributes from showing up in dropdowns :)

also changed the sort order of items in dropdowns to match ranges set by product options value

still need to find a way to hide the catagories box without setting to false !!

to hide attributes from showing on form

1) set attributes to sort order of 500 or some other high # you will never plan to use.

2)in file tpl_product_filter.php

find:
    Code:
    $option_names = $db->Execute("SELECT products_options_id,products_options_name FROM ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS);
    replace with:
    Code:
    $option_names = $db->Execute("SELECT products_options_id,products_options_name FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " WHERE products_options_sort_order = 500");

to change sort order make sure you add your option values in the order you want them to show (this works by options id #)

after:

$options_array = array_pad($options_array,sizeof($options_array )+1,array("id"=>$option_names_values->fields['products_options_values_id'],"text"=>$option_names_values->fields['products_options_values_name']));

add:

sort($options_array);

any help with hiding the catagories box would deffinatly be appreciated and is the last thing needed to make this work 100%

thanx
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

i have a question related to this mod, i have it working on my site but i also have four navigation links underneath my category links, which are pre defined searches,

for example:
    Code:
    http://www.livvylou.co.uk/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&inc_subcat=1&pfrom=0&pto=10&sort=3a
    http://www.livvylou.co.uk/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&inc_subcat=1&pfrom=10&pto=20&sort=3a
    they basically do a search for product price ranges for customers. upon clicking these a customer is displayed the results of the search and this is where my problem is, even though the sorter box is displayed at the top of each page it is unuseable, as upon clicking any of the options in the sorter i am taken to an advanced search page which states no products have been found (ie if i search under £10, then try to sort by price)

do you have any idea what is going wrong here or at worst how to turn it off just on those pre defined search pages?

i have posted a thread here: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179081 but didnt receive a reply. i would love it if anyone could help :)

Plugin Contributions

Is there any way to show only cretin Option Names ?

I have tried to select only 2 id`s from 3
    here is the code (tpl_product_filter.php)

if(SHOW_ATTRIBUTES){
    $db->Execute("SELECT products_options_id,products_options_name FROM ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS ." WHERE products_options_id = '1' OR products_options_id = '3'");
    while (!$option_names->EOF) {

$options_array = array ();
    $option_names_values = $db->Execute("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name from ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS." povp,".TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES." pov WHERE povp.products_options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id AND povp.products_options_id = '".$option_names->fields['products_options_id']."'");
    while (!$option_names_values->EOF) {
    $options_array = array_pad($options_array,sizeof($options_array )+1,array("id"=>$option_names_values->fields['products_options_values_id'],"text"=>$option_names_values->fields['products_options_values_name']));
    $option_names_values->MoveNext();
    }

$content .= '<div>'.$option_names->fields['products_options_name'].'</div>';
    $content .= zen_draw_pull_down_menu('options_'.$option_names->fields['products_options_id'], $options_array, (isset($_GET['options_'.$option_names->fields['products_options_id']]) ? $_GET['options_'.$option_names->fields['products_options_id']] : ''), 'onclick="javascript:document.product_filter_from.submit()" size="3"') . zen_hide_session_id();
    $option_names->MoveNext();
    }
    }

But there seams to be an error any help ??

Plugin Contributions

Nice mod to this mod zskiman. Thanks for sharing. I don't know much more that squat about ,php but wouldn't there be a way to make the categories field some sort of "hidden field".

Cheers - and thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I'm using v1.3.9h

I can't seem to get the price filter and product order to work.

I have an additional attribute "era" which does work though.
    (I've only added this attribute to one product so far. Product #001 has era set to 40s)

The site i'm working on is still in progress but you can see it here:
    http://theavintage.com/index.php?mai...=index&cPath=1

I have made changes from earlier posts to get to this stage but I have no idea what I have no idea what is going wrong as i'm not getting any errors.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_G View Post
    Hi

I'm using v1.3.9h

I can't seem to get the price filter and product order to work.

I have an additional attribute "era" which does work though.
    (I've only added this attribute to one product so far. Product #001 has era set to 40s)

The site i'm working on is still in progress but you can see it here:
    http://theavintage.com/index.php?mai...=index&cPath=1

I have made changes from earlier posts to get to this stage but I have no idea what I have no idea what is going wrong as i'm not getting any errors.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    I've got slightly further.

I changed

the line

$enable_attribute_filter = false ;

to

$enable_attribute_filter = true ;

in \includes\modules\pages\product_filter_result\header_php.php

but now when i select a price range i always get

"No products listed for you criteria! Please try again."

which i defined for TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS

Plugin Contributions

Also, once i've got the functionality working I would like to use checkboxes instead of drop downs eg:

http://www.asos.com/Men/Accessories/...ize=20&sort=-1

Does anyone know how i could achieve this?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Is there a way to use price range, but then for an attribute? So for example using size range?

Thanks in advance!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast