Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Need help: I get message, "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time."

Hello,

I am setting up a new store. I have one product in my store. I have the States in th USA setup for the zones. I made a test purchase and proceded to checkout. I got past the PayPal SandBox login and was returned to the store for the next step but I could go no further because it said the following:

Not Available At This Time
    Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time.
    Please contact us for alternate arrangements.

I tried changing the address to a different state but still got the same error.

What am I missing? Why is it saying the address is in the wrong region?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help: I get message, "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time

Make sure that you defined the details of the Zone for the US so that it contains either all of the US or the parts of the US you have decided to ship to ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help: I get message, "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Make sure that you defined the details of the Zone for the US so that it contains either all of the US or the parts of the US you have decided to ship to ...
    I ran a script I found here that deleted all the countries and zone except the USA. I have the United States set up under countries and under are all of the Stated and some other US territories.

The address setup to ship to is for California which is on of the zones.

I only have the Free Shipping module active righ now, could that be the problem?

I will be selling Mopeds that are to large and heavy to go by the other shipping methods. These will go by an LTL Freight company. I've added delivery options using attributes.

Plugin Contributions

Well yes ... if you only have Free Shipping freeshipper active and it is not Free Shipping then you cannot really ship to me, now can you?

NOTE: Free Shipping freeshipping also does not handle Zones the same way that other shipping modules do as that is in there for consistancy and the allowance of some fancy coding ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Well yes ... if you only have Free Shipping freeshipper active and it is not Free Shipping then you cannot really ship to me, now can you?

NOTE: Free Shipping freeshipping also does not handle Zones the same way that other shipping modules do as that is in there for consistancy and the allowance of some fancy coding ...
    Ajeh,

You hit the nail on the head. I activated the flat shipping option and the transaction with through

I have one question. How would you suggest I setup the shipping options? These are the Delivery Options that I set up under attributes:

Business Address - Free
    Residential Address- $50.00
    Residential with Lift Gate - $75.00

I am not sure how to build those options in as a Flat rate or other module.

Mopeds have a shipping weight of between 350 - 450 pounds. These have to ship through a freight company and delivered by a tractor trailer. The freight companies charge more for a residential delivery and still more if the buyer requires a lift gate. I'm not sure how to build that in?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Plugin Contributions

It might be easier to manage this per customer by adding a new field to the customers table to show who can and cannot be considered a business ...

Otherwise you are doing the honor system for this ...

Do you have a method to identify business addresses with customers?

What if you have a customer with 12 addresses and 3 are business and 9 are not?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

It might be easier to manage this per customer by adding a new field to the customers table to show who can and cannot be considered a business ...

Otherwise you are doing the honor system for this ...

Do you have a method to identify business addresses with customers?

What if you have a customer with 12 addresses and 3 are business and 9 are not?
    Some people have the abbility to have an item shipped to there work or they could pick it up form the terminal so those adding it to the customers table may not work for me.

Can you flag some items so that they use one method and other items for another? If I should ever add small items to my store, I would want them to go priority mail while the mopeds would have a different method.

Plugin Contributions

You could add an additional field to the products table for this ... or if not using the products_weight field you could use that in some manner to manage this ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I do offer FREE SHIPPING" and ship world wide (no limitations).
    I have 10 pages of zones, which I did not touch, Nothing on Zone definitions, nothing on TAX CLASSES, nothing on TAX RATES,

All my products are "Always free shipping".

I have freeshiper module enabled. Free Shipping Cost is 0, Handling Fee - 0, Tax Class - NONE, Shipping Zone - NONE,

Free Shipping Options freeoptions are disabled (i am not sure if I need it).

All other options in SHIPPING MODULE ARE DISABLED.

I do have reports from customers "saying you are not shipping to this region".

When I receive this peports, I make a quick account as a customer location, and have no problem to receive order by check "from this location".

I did not try to use credit card however (my is using PayPal).

I do not know is it Zan Card issue or PayPal.

I have for a month 1.3.7.

I never had this reports on 1.2.6

Any suggestions, where to start?

thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Products that are Always Free Shipping or 0 weight, when 0 weight is set to mean Free Shipping in the Shipping/Packaging, use the Free Shipping freeshipper shipping module ...

The current version of Zen Cart start with about v1.3.7 added the message on unable to ship to this region ...

Zone is really not ment for this shipping module but has been retained for additional customization features someone may wish to develop ...
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast