First time posting.

I have a website: www.gardenpondcenter.com and I am learning the zen cart system. I like a lot of the features and extendability. I am wondering if this idea I have is possible. Anything is possible, but I am wondering what the proper procedure to keep it zen-cart friendly.

Currently, to modify the text on a category page, I go to Admin -> Categories / Products -> The category, and (E) to edit it. And I can insert html, php, text there. That's fine. However, I was hoping there would be a way to have a custom file replace that section of text. I was thinking maybe I could just put this into the category description...

require(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/html_includes/', FILENAME_MY_CUSTOM_CATEGORY_PAGE, 'false'));

And, of course create the file, and add a define in my extra_datafiles/more_filenames.php. Is that the right approach. I am doing this because I would like to be able to edit the content from an HTML editor. I use Adobe Dreamweaver. The main page, and contact page, and my policy page, and all that I can edit the content in dreamweaver. But, not for categories, because they are handled by the database. All thoughts are welcome. Thankyou.

Regards,
-Dustin Graham
GardenPondCenter