Plugin Contributions

customer issue Shipping option only shows as free shipping - i want all options

On my website Im having two major issues right now!

One, I have my shipping option set to "free shipping" once the order is over $99. But when a person is checking out, that is the only option that comes up!! If you want to order something for $120, your only option is free shipping, Right now both free shipper, and free options are active, but i do not think that is the problem because even if i disable both options, you still have the option for the free shipping!!! I want to make it where there is an option for free shipping but you can get it quicker as well!

Secondly, for international shiptments with UPS only the worldwide expedited option shows up, even though like 6 more of them should show up, what would be the problem with this?!!!!

please help im going crazy!!!!!!
    Boruch I. Hatanian

www.HeyYouBaby.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping option only shows as free shipping - i want all options

Look in the Modules ... Order Total ... Shipping ...

Did you set on the Shipping that Orders >= XX are Free Shipping?

NOTE: 0 weight is Free Shipping and Free Shipping freeshipper will run if configured as such in the Shipping/Packaging ...

NOTE: Free Shipping Options freeoptions is designed to show in addition to the existing Shipping Modules based on the conditions set in regard to: Total or Weight or Items
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

What is the weight that you are shipping and the Ship From and Ship To?

If I ship from Ohio to UK for .1 to 7lbs I see many options ...

If I ship from Ohio to Switzerland I see 1 option ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Ajeh you are a lifesaver!!! The problem was with modules and my first issue is resolved!!!

As for the international shiptments, i am still having a problem with. I see that any product i have still only has the one option for canada (that was the country i tested) Im wondering if you have any more suggestions????
    Boruch I. Hatanian

www.HeyYouBaby.com

Plugin Contributions

You are missing from your stylesheet two classes:
    Code:
    .hiddenField {
    	display: none;
    }
    .visibleField {
    	display: inline;
    }
    You will want to add these so the display on the address is right and it works correctly ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Where are you shipping from?

What version of Zen Cart do you have installed?

Peek in the Admin Tools ... Server Info ... and copy from below the menubar up to and including the PHP vX.XX line ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Where are you shipping from?

What version of Zen Cart do you have installed?

Peek in the Admin Tools ... Server Info ... and copy from below the menubar up to and including the PHP vX.XX line ...

I am shipping from NY.

Server Host: azteca.lunarservers.com (74.50.5.128) Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.9-55.0.9.ELsmp Database: MySQL 5.0.27-standard
    Server Date: 11/13/2007 09:38:21 Database Date: 11/13/2007 09:38:21

Server Up Time: 09:38:21 up 27 days, 20:12, 0 users, load average: 1.84, 1.64, 1.63
    PHP Version: 4.4.7 (Zend: 1.3.0)
    HTTP Server: Apache Webserver

Zen Cart
    Zen Cart 1.3.7.1
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.7
    v1.3.7 [2007-07-04 15:02:06] (Fresh Installation)
    PHP Logo
    PHP Version 4.4.7

is this what your looking for???

thanx for the help btw....
    Boruch I. Hatanian

www.HeyYouBaby.com

Plugin Contributions

If this is on your HeyYouBaby site ... I am seeing more than 1 UPS method for shipping ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    If this is on your HeyYouBaby site ... I am seeing more than 1 UPS method for shipping ...

Yes for domestic shipping what you said fixed the issue.....

but for international shipping (to canada for example) there is only the worldwide expedited option!!!!
    Boruch I. Hatanian

www.HeyYouBaby.com