Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Unable to import MYSQL database

sorry as previously stated i am new to php and dont understand what you ean or how to do it?

i have installed all the folders off my previous sever that should coincide with the database, the oly thing i have not copied are the configure file which are set to this database and work fine on the test install i did as followed by the instructions on the frequently asked feature?

really sorry but i have not got a clue

Plugin Contributions

and a little confused to what this means

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: notifier in /mnt/web5/52/98/51651098/htdocs/includes/autoload_func.php on line 79

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You said you moved to a new server. Who, and why?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

the new server is Strato and i baught a new domain name that was more fitting to my business after it became available. I have had another thread that was being suported by kuroi and this is how he advised me to go, if there was a way to just update the products by xml or any other means as previously requested this wold have been beter

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 1just4help View Post
    and a little confused to what this means

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: notifier in /mnt/web5/52/98/51651098/htdocs/includes/autoload_func.php on line 79
    This often means that one or more of the files in your /includes/classes folder didn't get uploaded properly. And, if one got missed, there may be more. Some FTP programs don't tell you if something fails to upload correctly. You should check all the files.

Here's one way to do it. Use your original files from your old server as the compare source. The rest of the suggestions are relevant: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Unable to import MYSQL data he base

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    "No database selected" means that MySQL hasn't been told which database to run the SQL statements against. This shouldn't happen using phpMyAdmin because phpMyAdmin requires you to select the database before doing an import.
    Perhaps you have a "USE DATABASE" statement in your .sql file that's overriding the normal operation, and needs to be removed.

i had this kind of problem just about 2 hour ago. I tried import database using phpmyadmin on my site http://fanayah.com and get this error message:
    #1046 - No database selected
    This problem came up due to this operation intended to append an imported database into a database that already been there, or join 2 database. The solution is,
    • select one of your database first, or if you don't have you need to create one empty database

• after you select one of your database, then you can import your new database to be appended into the old one

That's the way i solved the mysql error #1046 - No database selected

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123