Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Duplicate credit card fields on checkout page

I will be entering manually.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sandykr09 View Post
    I will be entering manually.
    Then you only need the basic offline "Credit Card" module.
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=67

Authorize.net is a gateway service for processing credit cards live, in real-time, while the customer waits.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I see. So I take it I need to disable the authorize.net module?

Plugin Contributions

Well, just as you suspected, that worked. Thanks so much for the help.
    Sandy

Plugin Contributions

NOTE: be sure to Uninstall as in click REMOVE on AuthorizeNet and any other Payment/Shipping Module you are not using ...

The Enable is more for testing purposes but not for running on a Live Site ...

(Keep the Free Charger module though, or you'll have troubles with coupons and such.)
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi - I know this thread is older but I am experiencing the double credit card fields and also two PayPal radio button selections as well. After pulling my hair out on why I have the double thing and dong test orders, the first set of fields I am getting my email like I was receiving orders but never any PayPal notifications. Then I decided to try out the second set of credit card fields and when I used it, I received payment and the PayPal email notification too!

The question is why do I have double fields? I use only PayPal as my processor. I have all 3 sections set up in my admin for the PayPal stuff. In the Configuration pull down menu, where it has for Credit Cards, I have that set/enabled each for on the Visa, American Express, Master Card & Discover and by not having them enable then I did not see the Credit Card images above my credit card fields.

So does anyone know what the problem might be with this?

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I just found or solved my own problem, just after posting my above message and yet I have searched for days on this. It was the setting for Credit Card - Offline Processing! So when I set that to "false" now I only get the second set of fields. That way tricky!

Thanks anyway, at least if anyone else runs into this, it might help!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

And your double PayPal choices are because you've got both Express Checkout and Website Payments Standard enabled.
    Since it's duplication, you can turn off the Website Payments Standard option

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Well, I am not exactly 100% sure on that. I have the important info set up on the PayPal IPN - Website Payments Standard on that I have set the PDT Token and where it sends my payment to my email address there in PayPal. So I am thinking it needs to be enabled.

I did not see that I needed the other set of Credit Card fields for the offline processing anyway, so once I set the "Enable Credit Card Module" to False, it got rid of the top set of where credit card info can be added in. I was getting the emails for that when I was testing but did not know that was what it was for and that's why I ws not seeing payments sent to me in PayPal. The other Credit Card fields does send payment to me into PayPal. It was news to me!!

Plugin Contributions

I'm having the same issue. I have Authorize.net, Check/Money Order and PayPal, Standard, Pro and Express selected. I have version 1.3.8a I get the error when trying to process a credit card. I also have two exact sets of payment fields. The first set seems to work. Info that is put in the second throws the error. I've attached a screen shot. The url is http://store.percoba.com

Thanks,
    Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast