Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paymentech (aka VersaPay, aka Orbital)

Thanks for the module! I recently installed the module for a client and it works perfectly.

The set-up was actually much smoother than I expected. I contacted my rep and told him I was using Zen Cart and gave him my client's website IP addresses and about an hour later the system starting accepting CC orders from the site.

Orbital stated that Zen Cart is indeed an 'authorized shopping cart' and that there were no other steps to complete.

Again, thanks for the contribution!

-
    Ben

http://www.keepitlucid.com

Plugin Contributions

Painful (not the module, the company)! Maybe it's just because we have a clueless rep Evelyn
    Rodriguez, but my experience with Paymentech/Orbital was terrible! First we had to fill out this 19 page document to create a new division for e-commerce. Ok, that's fine I guess, however it took weeks for them to process this.

Then when that was complete she called Orbital with me on the line and they said we had to go through the "certification" process.

Evelyn sent me this questionnaire, and along with it told me that this is a 6-8 week process!! Then included this nice comment:

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Please note that at the time of setting this new division it was never told to us you will be using Zen Carte as a shopping cart. If you have any questions please let me know.[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Thank you![/FONT][/FONT]

Umm..nobody asked! Not even in 19 pages of the new division document did they ask.

I called her and she said that it is our responsibility to make Chase aware that we are using a cart that is not on this list: http://www.chasepaymentech.com/porta...teway_partners

I assume my experience is largely due to a poor rep, but I thought I'd post my experiences. I guess if you plan to use these wonderful people make sure you tell them you are using and unsupported platform when before they start processing the division.

Plugin Contributions

In summary: Sucks you're having problems. Shouldn't matter what shopping cart you use (that's the point of the certification process). Once I figured out the module and passed their certification, I had no problems at all. Nobody ever asked what software I was using... just needed proof it works. The 19 page thing is normal.

- Steven

Plugin Contributions

Default Paymentech Purchase Card Level II data

I'm in the testing period with Chase / Orbital. So far so good, except for Purchase Card Level II (basically, corporate and special business cards.) I did a few fake transactions and the lady in testing says:

"If Purchase Card Level II data is being supported you are not sending the required tags for it. Please review the spec for the additional attributes that are required."

The address to the spec is below. I assume the tags/attributes are similar to this from a regular card- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Request> <NewOrder> <IndustryType>EC</IndustryType> <MessageType>A</MessageType> etc.

Does anyone know how to add the tags/attributes they need? I assume it's to the paymentech.php file, but it's way beyond my knowledge.

Cheers,

Robbie

http://download.chasepaymentech.com/...cification.pdf

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paymentech Purchase Card Level II data

Only four tags/attributes need to be added:

<PCDestZip>
    <PCOrderNum>
    <TaxInd>
    <Tax>

R

Plugin Contributions

The Orbital certification person responded to me with the quote below. I'll be modifying the script I suppose, but what a pain working with this company has been.

Hello

Please correct the issues below and resubmit the script for review once the issues are corrected.

-CardSecValInd is only supported on Visa and Discover and should only be sent on those card types if CardSecVal is provided. Please omit the CardSecValInd on all other transactions.

-AVSDestzip, AVSDestaddress1, AVSDestcity, AVSDeststate, AVSDestphoneNum, & AVSDestcountryCode should only be used for "Bill Me Later" transactions. Please remove from your request

Plugin Contributions

I just went through the same thing (the woman was very patient in going back and forth with me many times) and figured out how to delete those parts from /includes/modules/payment/paymentech.php

PHP Code:
    <NewOrder>
                    <
    IndustryType>EC</IndustryType>
                    <
    MessageType>" . ( MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYMENTECH_AUTHORIZATION_TYPE == 'Authorize' ? 'A' : 'AC' ) . "</MessageType>
                    <
    BIN>" . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYMENTECH_BIN . "</BIN>
                    <
    MerchantID>" . $MerchantID . "</MerchantID>
                    <
    TerminalID>" . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYMENTECH_TERMINAL_ID . "</TerminalID>
                    <
    AccountNum>" . $_POST['cc_number'] . "</AccountNum>
                    <
    Exp>" . $_POST['cc_expires'] . "</Exp>
                    <
    CurrencyCode>" . ( $_SESSION['currency'] == 'CAD' ? '124' : '840' ) . "</CurrencyCode>
                    <
    CurrencyExponent>2</CurrencyExponent>"
                    . ( ( 
    $_POST['cc_type'] == 'MasterCard' ) || ( $_POST['cc_type'] == 'Visa' ) ? '
                    ' : '') . "

<CardSecVal>" . $_POST['cc_cvv'] . "</CardSecVal>
                    <
    AVSzip>" . $order->billing['postcode'] . "</AVSzip>
                    <
    AVSaddress1>" . $order->billing['street_address'] . "</AVSaddress1>"
                    . ( 
    $order->billing['suburb'] ? '
                    <AVSaddress2>' . 
    $order->billing['suburb'] . '</AVSaddress2>' : '' ) . "

<AVScity>" . $order->billing['city'] . "</AVScity>
                    <
    AVSstate>" . $paymentech_state_billing_code . "</AVSstate>
                    <
    AVSphoneNum>" . substr(eregi_replace("[^0-9]", null, $order->customer['telephone']), 0, 14) . "</AVSphoneNum>
                    <
    AVSname>" . $_POST['cc_owner'] . "</AVSname>
                    <
    AVScountryCode>" . $paymentech_country_billing_code . "</AVScountryCode>
                    <
    OrderID>" . $new_order_id . "</OrderID>
                    <
    Amount>" . number_format(($order->info['total'] * $order->info['currency_value']), 2) *100 . "</Amount>
                </
    NewOrder
    It wasn't enough to // block them out of the code. Keep in mind I deleted CardSecValInd (and not the similar CardSecVal) because, at least for now, I'm not verifying the extra 3-4 digits on any card. Assuming you will want to verify it, that part of the code needs to be in for Visa and Discover.

Cheers,

R

Plugin Contributions

It seems they are right. In this module's code you can see (line 412):
    PHP Code:
    . ( ( $_POST['cc_type'] == 'MasterCard' ) || ( $_POST['cc_type'] == 'Visa' ) ? '
      <CardSecValInd>' 
    . ( ( $_POST['cc_cvv'] != '' )? ) . '</CardSecValInd>' '') . 
    According to :
    http://download.chasepaymentech.com/...cification.pdf

CardSecValInd is "Supported by Visa and Discover only". So the MasterCard in the code should be changed to Discover.

As for the other values she said I needed to remove, the XML specification document titles of those values actually include Bill Me Later as below:
    "Bill Me Later Cardholder Destination Address Zip Code". So I suppose she's right again. I've removed them and will submit the test again and hopefully 6-7 days later I'll be in business.

Plugin Contributions

giftmeister... // commenting would work if that was php. In that section it is XML so commenting does work just fine as long as it is the proper commenting syntax.

As originally stated when I provided this contrib... it was set up for how MY STORE was using it. Of course you have to modify it to suit your own situation. I don't use purchase cards or discover cards for example.

And the AVS works just fine for my MC transactions

Plugin Contributions

s_mack. I personally am very appreciative of your work, it's saved me and many others tons of time. The things that Orbital is referring to are very small issues that actually don't effect much. They are just extra data they aren't expecting. I applaud you for actually taking the time to turn a project for your store into something that everyone can use.

I know I have a number of custom projects that I should have turned into contributions, but can never seem to "find the time" ...which is of course a very poor excuse.

Thank You!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast