Plugin Contributions

red flag problem adding to order confirmation email text for direct bank payment details

I want to add the following to the order confirmation email: I found in the forums that I need to edit the checkout_process file under \includes\languages\english I want to add the following text: “
    Please note that deliveries could take up to two weeks from the day payment is received depending on your location. Please pay the exact amount of your order by making an electronic transfer, or by making a direct deposit into our account:

Bank: Bank
    Branch: Branch
    Branch code: 12345
    Account holder: Tierlantyn Ontwerpe
    Account number: 12345678
    Your reference: Your order number and SURNAME “

When I try to use . "\n" to create spaces it gets included in the text of the email as such:

…. an electronic transfer, or by making a direct deposit into our account: . "n" Bank: FNB Branch:

What am I doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: problem adding to order confirmation email text

It'll probably be easier for you to use the direct bank deposit module from the downloads.

You just install it, it's only a couple of files, and enter the info about your account via admin. The best thing about it is it will only show to customers who choose to pay that way and not everyone.

Good luck.

Plugin Contributions

Default Spaces in text of email notifications

I want to add the following to the order confirmation email: I found in the forums that I need to edit the checkout_process file under \includes\languages\english I struggle with creating spaces in the text. I want to add the following text: “Please note that deliveries could take up to two weeks from the day payment is received depending on your location. Please pay the exact amount of your order by making an electronic transfer, or by making a direct deposit into our account:

Bank: Bank
    Branch: Branch
    Branch code: 12345
    Account holder: Tierlantyn Ontwerpe
    Account number: 123456789
    Your reference: Your order number and SURNAME “

When I try to use . "\n" to create spaces it gets included in the text of the email as such:

…. an electronic transfer, or by making a direct deposit into our account: . "n" Bank: FNB Branch:

What am I doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: problem adding to welcome email text

Thanks wil try it

Plugin Contributions

I installed the module and it works... sort of
    I want to change the text font on the order confirmation page. Does someone know how to do that? see image below, I want to change the font of the text in the red area

Also the detail of the account stil does not apear in the confirmation email, how can I add it?

Plugin Contributions

I'm just now looking at that exact same problem. I've been using the Direct Bank Deposit module for several months now and it works fine, however, I discovered very early that the bank account details are only displayed on 'Text-emails' (order confirmation).

As I'm trying to work on my store's overall image, I'd really like to use HTML-emails again.

The fact the information is already gathered and stored by this module, I'm hoping that it isn't too hard to include the info into the HTML version of the Order Confirmation.

If someone could please provide some instruction on the best/simplest to do this, I'd really appreciate it too! :)

Cheers
    GAM

Plugin Contributions

It is probably not the best or easiest way, because I am new to this, but here is the workaround I used for my HTML email:

In the email folder, I edited the email_template_checkout.html file. Add the code in that I marked in red below between line:
    <td class="payment-detail"><div align="left">$PAYMENT_METHOD_DETAIL</div></td>

<td class="payment-footer"><div align="left">$PAYMENT_METHOD_FOOTER</div></td>

</tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="payment-detail"><div align="left">Please pay exact amount into the following account. Use your order number and surname as reference. Send prove of payment to </div></td>
    </tr>
    <tr> </tr>
    </tr>
    <td class="payment-detail"><div align="left">Account Number - 123456789</div></td>
    </tr>
    <tr> </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="payment-detail"><div align="left">Account Name - Company name</div></td>
    </tr>
    <tr> </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="payment-detail"><div align="left">Bank - Bank name Park</div></td>
    </tr>
    <tr> </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="payment-detail"><div align="left">Branch number - 12345</div></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>

Uploade the file and it should work. Hope it helps

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the info Nannettedp.

I gather from the code that this would display the bank details on ALL order confirmation emails, regardless of payment type. Is that right?

Cheers
    GAM