Plugin Contributions

xhtml problem What File category description resided

A long time ago (so long I can't remember what I did) I added some text to a .php file that shows up in the categories description (top center column). Same place it shows up if you edit the category description using the admin/catalog/categories green edit button.

I want to remove that original text but I can locate it, I have tried using the developers tool kit but get 0 matches on the text string.

Can someone tell me which .php file it should be located in. I am using Zencart version 1.2.6

Below is a section of the view source screen shot from the categories page.

</td></tr></table></td>
    <td valign="top" class="center_column" width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
    <tr>
    <td class="breadCrumb" colspan="2"><a href="http://www.usrodeogear.com/index.php?main_page=index">Home</a>&nbsp;::&nbsp;<a href="http://www.usrodeogear.com/index.php?main_page=index&amp;cPath=68">Other Protective Gear</a></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="pageHeading"><h1>Other Protective Gear</h1></td>
    </tr>
    </table><br />
    <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
    <tr>
    <td colspan="4">
    <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" class="categoriesdescription">
    <tr class="categoriesdescription">
    <td class="categoriesdescription"><p>You will find all the additional##protection gear##that you need right here. </p><p>We have Head, Mouth, Neck, Bull Fighting Equipment and Tape##to make sure you have what you need every time you step into the arena. </p><p>Please check out our individual categories for prices and more information.</p><p align="center"><font color="#ffffff" size="4">Be patient##with us as we continue to add products to our site!</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ffffff" size="4">Check back often - new additions daily!</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ffffff" size="4">We have more in stock than we have gotten listed so please e-mail us if you looking for something you can't find!!</font></p></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What File category description resided

How much of the string did you use in your search? Sometimes a long piece can be made up from more than one source, so will not exist as such in the files.

Try something short and distinctive like "Bull Fighting Equipment". This is unlikely to be split up. Paste in the lower left box, select all files and search.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What File category description resided

Thanks for the reply but I still get 0 matches. I tried multiple words and combination of words and from different category description pages (whick have different text) and still got 0 matches.

These are text strings that I typed in, Each text string is written in HTML and is unique on the different category pages. I did this when I first set up the zencart and didn't realize that I could enter the info I wanted during category setup. So I went out and found where to put it in the code, but now I have grown senile and can't even repeat the process to remove it.

I had thought it would be a template file since it is in the code but I can't locate it, then it is different with each index&amp;cPath=# location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks