Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Displaying all products and new products listing in column/grid

I get the same problem but i see your treat is very old i work with 1.5.1 what can i do?

Quote Originally Posted by chapagain View Post
    I was in search for displaying all products listing and new products listing in column/grid layout instead of the default row layout.. I searched in this forum a lot.. could not found any appropriate solution to this problem.. a suggestion was to change/modify the code.. Hence, I have done it.

PS: Currently i am using 4 columns per row. If you want to change the column option per row then you have to modify the following line in the code above:

PHP Code:
    if(($row_counter-1)%== 0
    change the number 4 to your desired row number. This is a bit hard coding, but i will definitely try to find a better solution.

zen cart is not allowing me to post so long text/chars.. so i am posting the code in reply to this post

"The text that you have entered is too long (23785 characters). Please shorten it to 23000 characters long."

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Solution: Displaying all products and new products listing in column/grid

Quote Originally Posted by sjbglx View Post
    BTW: I forgot to incluce the file details.

The file location :/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates,
    The file name: tpl_modules_products_featured_listing.php

If your template has its own file, then edit the file accrodingly in your template folder.

How: Just use the following code to replace all codes in that file.
    I used your metho on a new site I am setting up and it worked PERFECTLY!!! Thanks so much for the contribution!!! :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Solution: Displaying all products and new products listing in column/grid

I am having a problem and hoping someone can give a hand. For some reason my product listing is displaying in one column only. Even though I have it set to grid, it still displays only one column. I have a feeling it may be in the css, but I cannot find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The temporary url is: http://192.232.243.44/~southwes

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Add to your stylesheet (anywhere)
    Code:
    .centerBoxContentsProducts {float: left;}
    This is default behavior, but some style editing you did must have eliminated that, probably as a change to a rule that covers many different kinds of elements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by creyesx6 View Post
    I am having a problem and hoping someone can give a hand. For some reason my product listing is displaying in one column only. Even though I have it set to grid, it still displays only one column. I have a feeling it may be in the css, but I cannot find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The temporary url is: http://192.232.243.44/~southwes

Thank you!
    Never mind, I found the problem in CSS. It was a simple text-align: left in the wrong place.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345